Team Callaway Collection

Emails will go out when the time comes, no worries, Ethan is on top of it all.

I think it's still too early since first major of the year isn't for another couple weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Emails will go out when the time comes, no worries, Ethan is on top of it all.
No knock on Edog, he's them man. I just don't feel the buzz or anticipation like in the past. Knowing I'm all in and just waiting for the presents to arrive. Just my opinion. I know it's an impossible job to please everyone. I just really liked it the way it was. Only takes one bad apple to spoil the bunch.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Any news on this topic?

Any news on this topic?

As a subscriber from 2015, I've seen absolutely nothing.

As a subscriber from 2015, I've seen absolutely nothing.

Same here. I figured with Masters a month away we would have seen something

I'm sure this has been addressed, but how do you get in if you were not a 2015 participant?

Same here. I figured with Masters a month away we would have seen something

I hope they didn't kill the entire plan. I doubt it, but if they are waiting on the limited edition items to come in, we may not see you until a week or two prior to the Masters. I was thinking about it earlier today too.

I hope they didn't kill the entire plan. I doubt it, but if they are waiting on the limited edition items to come in, we may not see you until a week or two prior to the Masters. I was thinking about it earlier today too.

I hope not too. You might be onto something though Witt waiting for arrival of items.

I'll never ever doubt the Ethanator, it'll be fine.

I'll never ever doubt the Ethanator, it'll be fine.

Ethan is amazing

9c8ade4aafb61c22ee6d3dd8bbac6709.jpg

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Below is a quote from Ethan on March 4 regarding this very question in the Callawy Community.

"beginning of the year is always a hectic time for us with all the product launches so we're never out ahead of things as much as we'd like to be! And when sourcing new items, we have to factor in the timing of product launches & big golf events so we can't get as early a start as we'd like because of confidentiality concerns, legal/name & likeness issues, and more. It's a web you don't need to know about!"

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm patiently waiting... Sort of.

Take my money :)

Something has to be coming in the next few days, right? It's almost Masters week...

Something has to be coming in the next few days, right? It's almost Masters week...

I have been thinking the same thing... Hopefully we get something this week. If not I am worried this program might end up dead, which would be very sad.

Shocked how little info they have put out on this.

Shocked how little info they have put out on this.
I completely missed it this year. Last year it was all over FB, twitter feeds, here, there and everywhere. This year I didn't even hear a peep about it.

I completely missed it this year. Last year it was all over FB, twitter feeds, here, there and everywhere. This year I didn't even hear a peep about it.

You haven't missed anything from what I understand. They haven't done anything to date I am aware of.

You haven't missed anything from what I understand. They haven't done anything to date I am aware of.
Thanks. I misread things above. My initial reading of things made me think the team callaway collection would not ship for a few weeks.

Either way, I will probably not sign up for it. Last year was a disappointment IMHO. Just a whole lot of stuff that finds the bottom of my golf bag or eventually the back of the closet.

EDIT - The Mallet cover and coins in the last shipment were really cool. Otherwise there wasn't anything that wowed me.

Thanks. I misread things above. My initial reading of things made me think the team callaway collection would not ship for a few weeks.

Either way, I will probably not sign up for it. Last year was a disappointment IMHO. Just a whole lot of stuff that finds the bottom of my golf bag or eventually the back of the closet.

Its not a sign up & get 4 boxes this year, they are doing something else that will allow people to choose the stuff they want

Its not a sign up & get 4 boxes this year, they are doing something else that will allow people to choose the stuff they want
I like that idea.

EDIT - The Mallet cover and coins in the last shipment were really cool. Otherwise there wasn't anything that wowed me.
I need to disagree! I love the belt, the hoodie, the green golf shirt and the tee shirts. Sure, not everything works for me, but what did was absolutely worth the $$ and I loved the surprise!!

Back