Define golf happiness

238Arctic_Open_2010_IMG_349.gif

Getting to the course and warming up early in the morning when it's nice and warm out with your buddies. Your getting ready for a great day and nothing is better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Golf means with family/friends and not at work!

Pure paradise...

This place.

These events.

These people.

This job.

THP events.

Good or bad play doesn't matter. Love everything about them.

7dce9e958a0a001d95d3399693fd7230.jpg

2a0c58b12fd16964fe297acf64f7d5b5.jpg

617800351951332ebfb29a6d014d53b0.jpg

I think you can tell by my avi that I agree. Seriously though Wardy, why you gotta drop the mic like that?!

I really enjoy the feeling of a flushed Apex 7i, then looking up to see it doing as intended.

"Happiness is having something to look forward to" and my family and golf fill that need for me!

Any time spent with family or friends on the course makes me extremely happy

Knowing I've found a game I can enjoy the rest of my life, and making new friends regularly as I do it.

My golf happiness would be this:

Wake up in a hotel room in a warm climate, put on my best golf clothes and shoes, walk down to the lobby about 3 hours before my tee time and see fellow THPers hanging out drinking coffee all decked out in their golf gear ready to head to the course. Pull up to the course and grab my golf bag and see all of the Grandaddy logos on my equipment, walk up to the range and see all the new and familiar faces and start pounding balls and telling fun THPer stories. Seriously there's nothing like it

Waking up to a PM saying that I got into The Gauntlet. Excited would be understating it.

Wake up in a hotel room in a warm climate, put on my best golf clothes and shoes, walk down to the lobby about 3 hours before my tee time and see fellow THPers hanging out drinking coffee all decked out in their golf gear ready to head to the course. Pull up to the course and grab my golf bag and see all of the Grandaddy logos on my equipment, walk up to the range and see all the new and familiar faces and start pounding balls and telling fun THPer stories. Seriously there's nothing like it
Well, I would almost agree. I haven't experienced the bold above, so I will just remove it, and I am good!!

Being on the course.

THP events. The KickOffClassic was a perfect example of golf happiness.

JM

Cant put it any better and this isnt just the people in the picture(heritage will always hold a special place) but also any event and picture with me and thpers...

Grinding hard to improve with 36 holes and a 2 hour range session on a weekday with an empty course.

This exactly. Absolutely nothing compares to this.

Good round, bad round, it's all great when your out with your friends

Back