Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of awesomeness going on around these parts JB. Thanks to you we have apex hybrid giveaway, teams have been finalized for RRs, new signups coming for events and just all around goodness right now on THP.

You don't play at Manchester Country Club do you? I was just coming in here to celebrate the same exact thing!

Yes sir, joined last September

So a few days ago I posted something and since then I have received an outpouring of support. Thanks everyone for the kind words.

You ever have days where life just feels so effing good? Where it you feel like your making a difference, when life is just clicking? I've been on that high for about 4 days. Sure I had a couple things try to gut check me, but I didn't let it Bring me down. I wish it would never end.

You ever have days where life just feels so effing good? Where it you feel like your making a difference, when life is just clicking? I've been on that high for about 4 days. Sure I had a couple things try to gut check me, but I didn't let it Bring me down. I wish it would never end.
You deserve it brother. Keep it going man

Been the same way recently my friend. Its just such a great feeling and one that I wish I could bottle.
The elixir of life.

I've said it before. I'm a big believer in Karma. Those that get what they have coming bad or good, usually do.

Glad to see you're getting some good vibes, as you earn it every day, notice I didn't use the "D" word :D

Been the same way recently my friend. Its just such a great feeling and one that I wish I could bottle.
The elixir of life.

No doubt dude. This is awesome

I could stand to have a few more weeks like this one! Things have gone very well indeed!

Just booked a flight to Phoenix at the end of May for a golf trip at The Phoenician. And I found out my custom Lajosi build should be starting this weekend. It was a good day!

I've said it before. I'm a big believer in Karma. Those that get what they have coming bad or good, usually do.

Glad to see you're getting some good vibes, as you earn it every day, notice I didn't use the "D" word :D

Yup KARMA

You're a good egg T2GRN.
I am a fan of eggs. GG puts ketchup (or catsup for weirdos) on them, which I think is odd.

I'm sorry for GG..... Ketchup on eggs, this egg doesn't do that haha

Ketchup and hot sauce on eggs is fantastic

You know what ketchup is good on...hot dogs. Hi Morgan!! <Banned>

You're a good egg T2GRN.
I am a fan of eggs. GG puts ketchup (or catsup for weirdos) on them, which I think is odd.

I put ketchup on scrambled egg sandwiches. But not if they are sitting on a plate.

You're a good egg T2GRN.
My girlfriend does this also. And I think it is very odd. Of course that is probably her only fault.

The best thing to put on eggs is multiple strips of bacon. Or...just because I'm from Canada...HP Sauce.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Tobasco goes on eggs.

Ketchup does not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back