The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I blame the movie I'm watching, but sometimes I feel like I am the only person awake in the world right now.

What movie?

I am Legend.

I also no longer feel this way! What up Baker?!

Solid movie choice.

And not much, office is closed tomorrow so I'm up and at em right now! Haha.

I honestly don't have a clue whether I work tomorrow or not.

That's an incredible response. Might be something to find out though at some point.

Well, that's not true, I'm working my second job tomorrow.

Going to smash this TomTom review tomorrow and give you guys an update on a cool design.

I hate restless nights. Guess going to the store at 10:30pm wasn't the smartest idea given how cold it was

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in Ireland. Everyone sounds like David Kelly.

I could hardly understand the flight attendant!

I watched Vacation on the plane over. Horrible movie.

I blame the movie I'm watching, but sometimes I feel like I am the only person awake in the world right now.

I was up almost as late as you watching ufc that ended 45 mins after it was supposed to.

I watched Vacation on the plane over. Horrible movie.
Certainly not Oscar worthy...but horrible? Really?

it's been the source of so many memorable one liners over the years

"She's not fine Clark, She's Dead"
"I don't know (if it's a real gun) Rusty, but you're father may be going away for a long time.
"Here's the leash Sir, I'm going back to get the rest of the carcass off the road"

I think he is referring to the new Vacation.

I think he is referring to the new Vacation.
Ah...Gotcha. Then he's probably correct, I didn't have any desire to see it based on the trailers.

Heading to JB'S favorite burger joint for lunch today. B Spot.

Heading to JB'S favorite burger joint for lunch today. B Spot.

Not my favorite but definitely fantastic. It's really good. The Rosemary dip thing they have as an app is delicious.

Not my favorite but definitely fantastic. It's really good. The Rosemary dip thing they have as an app is delicious.
Favorite in CLE?I haven't had anything there that I haven't liked yet.

Favorite in CLE?I haven't had anything there that I haven't liked yet.

For burgers without a doubt. His regular restaurant would be my favorite overall in the city.

For burgers without a doubt. His regular restaurant would be my favorite overall in the city.
We went to Lola for our aniversary. what an awesome meal.

Did you hear that Lolita in Tremont had a fire recently?

Well, the good news is, I don't have to work today.

The bad news is, I'm still in Ohio and the highs today are around 12 degrees. Not. Cool.
Cold, actually :alien:

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

One of his restaurants, Lolita in Tremont caught fire last week. They arent sure when its opening back up

Well, the good news is, I don't have to work today.

The bad news is, I'm still in Ohio and the highs today are around 12 degrees. Not. Cool.
Well technically it's very cool. Freezing actually. Eff winter

Watched the new Vacation this morning while on the bike trainer. Like JB said yesterday, not the best movie but it had me laughing pretty hard at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back