Lamkin Sink Putter Grips Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Good job Dan. Sounds like a solid option for a grip.

Fantastic review Dan. Been following along with the feedback on the forum throughout the review process and this sounds like a great option. Between the texture feedback, unique shape, and lastly the colors used throughout the grip to promote grip consistency I think this is a really good addition to their current putter grip selection. May need to give this one a go.

• Admin
This one is going to go on my 2135 and I am pretty darn excited about it. Only felt them in hand briefly, but between the info in this review and a look I really like, this one appears right for me.

Good job on this review buddy! Im not sure I'm ready to abandon my current grip, but if that changes I'll give it a go.

Got a few of these coming to try out. Fantastic review. Curious how these will perform for me

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

This one is going to go on my 2135 and I am pretty darn excited about it. Only felt them in hand briefly, but between the info in this review and a look I really like, this one appears right for me.
Very nice! Which shape is going on the 2135?

• Admin
Great review, Dan.

I think that RND-13 would be pretty nice on my #7 Tank.

Great review! I'm going to try one this winter!! Not sure which one yet!!

Great work, I still can't wait to see one of these in person.

Nice review Dan! These look interesting, may have to give them a shot.

Good review there Dan. I have already ordered a few of these for testing but they still haven't arrived. Has anyone already tried these and wish to pass on their comments? Thanks in advance and I'll do the same once mine have arrived.

Enjoyed the review. Thinking one of these might make its way on to my new Betti, in place of the atrocious standard grip.

Can't wait to try one of these! I need some snow to melt first!

I dig the blue available on the skinny. More importantly though, I am really enjoying the feel of this one.

2020c2743987742ed5de6aab2adf7eaf.jpg

I dig the blue available on the skinny. More importantly though, I am really enjoying the feel of this one.

2020c2743987742ed5de6aab2adf7eaf.jpg

Definitely earns the skinny name, no?

Looks good though.

Definitely earns the skinny name, no?

Looks good though.

My last few putter grips have been this...

Lamkin SinkFit Rubber - mid to oversized
Ping Blackout Pistol - super thin
SuperStroke Pistol mid sized
Golf Pride Tour SNSR Contour & Straight 104

I would say this feels larger to me than the Ping grip did, but not as big as the Contour 104. I have that one on a Cleveland putter in my LR right now, and comparably, I like the feel of this one better with the grooves. Touch firmer in feel too, which I'm ok with. I'm just excited to have had this one in play now because I was a fan of the one I reviewed, just not the size of it.

My last few putter grips have been this...

Lamkin SinkFit Rubber - mid to oversized
Ping Blackout Pistol - super thin
SuperStroke Pistol mid sized
Golf Pride Tour SNSR Contour & Straight 104

I would say this feels larger to me than the Ping grip did, but not as big as the Contour 104. I have that one on a Cleveland putter in my LR right now, and comparably, I like the feel of this one better with the grooves. Touch firmer in feel too, which I'm ok with. I'm just excited to have had this one in play now because I was a fan of the one I reviewed, just not the size of it.

Pretty good size ‘tweener’ then perhaps?

Pretty good size ‘tweener’ then perhaps?

I'd say so. I mean it's certainly not wide. I'll try and snap some side by side pics with other pistol grips if I have some hanging out.

Heres how it looks with an arccos plugged in to it. Still Loving the size and feel.

c1c9e42340b31186865e35aa88e7dc19.jpg

That texture tho!!!

If I didn’t have my dream grip on my putter already I’d be all over this grip. The size and texture are perfect and while a little rigid at first, it goes on you after a couple rounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a comfy looking grip might have to get one into the rotation.

Back