Your favorite comedian

For me it would have to be Sinbad, funny and not filthy.

Bill Burr
Brian Regan
Robin Williams
Sebastian Maniscalco
Steve Martin

Lots of great selections here. I have always been a big fan of Mitch Hedberg and his delivery style.

Two others that I have really enjoyed live are Owen Benjamin and Bo Burnham.

Yes to all.

Chad Daniels
Joe List
Mark Normand
Lewis Black
Gaffigan
Tommy Johnagin
Jimmy Pardo
Bo Burnham
Mitch Hedberg
Brian Reagan
Greg Hahn
Henry Phillips

Just a few of my favorites.

Really healthy mix here - I’m a fan of your style!

Red Skelton, Robin Williams are classics to me.

I think the last time I was in absolute stitches are Bert Kreischer doing his bit about joining the Russian mob.

Koy, Rogan, Burr, Louis C.K. (before his non-sense), Segura, Chappelle, Izzard, Pryor, Carlin, Notaro, Gervais, Bamford, Oswald

Koy, Rogan, Burr, Louis C.K. (before his non-sense), Segura, Chappelle, Izzard, Pryor, Carlin, Notaro, Gervais, Bamford, Oswald
This is a good list.

In addition to those mentioned, I like Jim Brewer and I miss Greg Giraldo.

Sad I haven’t seen Big Jay Oakerson on here.

Daniel Tosh, Jim Gaffigan, Mike Birbiglia to name a few

Growing up it was George Carlin and Eddie Murphy (when I was 8, my brother was given a "country western" tape for his 16th birthday by my grandmother... the artist was George Carlin). Then Dave Chappelle's first special came on cable (Killing them softly) and I still think he is the best around right now.

After him probably Jim Jeffries, Burr, Jo Koy, Chris Dehlia, Adam Ray, Sebastion Maniscalco (spelling?), Harland Williams, Rory Scovel's special was great. There are a lot of really good stand ups now, just watched the first episode of the Delinquents and Big Jay Oakerson was funny as hell.

Back