THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

Good looking groups so far. I can't wait to see who the captains pick. :)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Congrats to the first four for each team. This one is shaping up to be a slugfest!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woooo!!! Thank you THP and:TrueTemper: This is gonna be so fun my first thp event!! Can't wait to meet everyone and see who's next.

...and beat the pants off the carolinias.:banana:

Congrats to those who got selected. It's going to be an amazing experience. Good luck to those who will be trying to get in over the next 2 weeks.

Woooo!!! Thank you THP and:TrueTemper: This is gonna be so fun my first thp event!! Can't wait to meet everyone and see who's next.

...and beat the pants off the carolinias.:banana:

Long live the King!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This place is so cool!!

So excited to be picked for my first THP event!

Just getting a chance now to check my email and I was pleasantly surprised to see a PM from Ron. Congrats to all that got in on both sides and for those who did not make it today, don't let that get you down. Keep on doing what you are doing. This is a special event being put on by a top notch sponsor with a ridiculous MVP reward hanging in the balance and some serious bragging rights for the winner. Not to mention it all plays out an amazing course.

I am looking forward to sharing my journey to getting my game in shape for the throw down in July!

Congrats guys, well done!

Congrats guys especially to the first timers! Your in for a treat! THP events never disappoint

Some great selections here! Best of luck to the rest of the guys vying for spots and the captains making those tough choices.

Team DMV
T2GRN - Captain
Huhhh
MDGolfHacker
BIGBALL
ChristopherKee

Team Carolinas
lightningbolt44 - Captain
cyoung2ty
Jeff Spicoli
Borss
MBurnham

Congrats to the 8 selected today!

Team DMV
T2GRN - Captain
Huhhh
MDGolfHacker
BIGBALL
ChristopherKee

Team Carolinas
lightningbolt44 - Captain
cyoung2ty
Jeff Spicoli
Borss
MBurnham

Congrats to the 8 selected today!

Congrats to you guys! So excited for you! Now comes the real work: Get to it!

Big shout out to JB and crew for putting this together. This is what makes THP the best place for golfers on the net by far! Huge thank you goes out to T2GRN18 for putting in the extra effort to captain the winning side (DMV-DMV-DMV). You are much appreciated, captaining a team event is no easy chore.

Just want all DMV to know I'm putting in max effort to represent. I love having fun at these events and I make sure everyone enjoys playing in my group and has a good time but when I'm standing over my ball for those few seconds to take my shot I make sure I play to win!

DMV-DMV-DMV (D.C, Maryland, Virginia for those who think I just like the Department of Motor Vehicles)

I've never been more pumped for something so far away.

I'm looking forward to getting myself and my game in shape to properly represent the Carolinas!

I spent a lot of today reading about these events and I'm beyond excited to get going (and to meet some great people).

Sent From My Samsung Note 4 Using Tapatalk

Wow guys! I'm kind of speechless right now! First, I'd like to thank THP as this will be my first THP event and what a better way to be introduced than in the heat of battle :D. I'd also like to thank all the other DMV'ers and those in the Carolinas as this is the start of a beautiful journey of fun and friendship and bringing the Regional Rivalry title to the DMV! Ok...maybe not that speechless, LOL.

Ok, 8 down 6 to go! Don't get discouraged those not picked. Luck of the draw this far. Bring it on for the final spots! Everyone has the shame opportunity to shine. I look forward to making my picks, and filling our team. OUR TEAM! All of the DC/MD/VA region it's OUR team! Let's roll

Looking forward to the rest of the team coming aboard! I'm beyond stoked right now!

So glad to be on this team! Was already doing work ( although a balky oblique throttled me for a bit! ) - time to ramp it up even more. It really is a privilege I am already registering for some golfweek events - going get a little more competitive golf under my belt before the big event!
Really glad we have the captains we do - Kevin is flat out awesome, and I had the privilege to play with Ron at Old Stonewall last year - great guy, and an excellent player! Can't wait to see who else gets in!

I hate that I wasn't able to get into the contest yesterday, but am excited to seethe teams taking shape. Good luck to everyone, especially the Carolinians!

Looking forward to the rest of the team coming aboard! I'm beyond stoked right now!

I see that 16.8 HC Jose, and I KNOW you are a better player than me - I see that coming down bro with a little practice - and playing more!

Ok ya'll its down to 3 from each side. The marathon continues. I'm sure there are a few dealing with disappointment, frustration, or maybe a little bitter. The next 13 days are going to show both Ron and I who wants to join our teams. If it's not something you really want let us know. Cause I'm sure there at at least 6 THPers amongst us that want a chance defending their turf, entering the HOF, and earning that awesome MVP trip!

Going to be an interesting two weeks. Everyone is on equal footing can't wait to see 6 stand out and get selected for this one.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back