My Callaway Major coin display

lopsta5

Reaction score
Handicap
Well i had my coins sitting around waiting to be displayed so i went and found a cool frame. I tried to make it look good :D.
I arranged the coins so they are supposed to represent the the Callaway Chevron V, i think it turned out ok. Let me know what you guys think.

I just have to thank Rhiona from Callaway USA and the guys at Callaway Aus/Nz for helping me secure both years for set of coins.

Looks awesome. Now rip it open and send me the Hoylake coin.

Looks great! Very nice display.

Looks great!

That looks pretty awesome

That looks sweet Nathan! Cool display man.

Looks awesome!

That looks great Nathan!

That looks really nice. Love how you made the chevron with the coins.

Looks good!

Looks great Nathan! I long to someday get that Old Course at St Andrews coin...

That looks awesome! I have 2 of the 4 from 2015, all of 2014 and all of 2013. I was thinking of doing something similar to this

Looks awesome Nathan

Well i had my coins sitting around waiting to be displayed so i went and found a cool frame. I tried to make it look good :D.
I arranged the coins so they are supposed to represent the the Callaway Chevron V, i think it turned out ok. Let me know what you guys think.

I just have to thank Rhiona from Callaway USA and the guys at Callaway Aus/Nz for helping me secure both years for set of coins.

That display is awesome lopsta!!!

That is pretty awesome! I might have to steal your idea. Been trying to think of a way to display mine.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

That looks amazing! Very nice.

Fantastic Lopsta! Looks really good!

That looks awesome, great job.

Pretty cool display ya got there.

That looks awesome!

Fantastic display !!

Awesome, looks fantastic!

Very Cool. I should come up with some type of display. Hmmm. Thanks for the idea.

Very nice display! I just started my collection, but hope to do some type of display when I have a good amount. Like what you've done with yours.

Back