PGA Sony Open - Waialae Country Club

Solid win for Gomez

Good night boys! Congrats to FG, he did the work!

JM

Sneds is a hell of dude . Class

Nice win for Gomez, I hope Sneds makes some more noise this year. Hard to see him not being in contention more often the way he played this week.

Enjoyed that. Was hoping Sneds would prevail, but, Gomez played it smart. Nice win.

Hybrid/3i for eagle try on a par three off FG...

Nice to see a good competition in the sudden death. Was rooting for Snedeker, but nicely played by Gomez.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

nice win for gomez

Was pulling for Sneds and to see the JGR and the #bestballever get the win but no complaints with Gomez getting the win.

That was a heck of a finish, can't knock Gomez, he grinded it out, and earned that win. 62 on Sunday, definitely a tip of the cap to him.

Gomez played that hole smart and deserved that win with a final round 62

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know why Sneds doesn't win more but I wish he did. Still a solid outing to start the year.

I managed to get out for one day to Honolulu and caught the second day of this event.
If you guys ever get a chance, attend this event. There are no crowds and it's like you are the second caddy. I walked with about 30 guys and it's amazing how close you get.
I also realize how much these guys miss the fairways but how amazing their recovery shots are.

Back