The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part V

Packed mine and Mr V's lunch for tomorrow, you are welcome The Slobs or Chubs or whatever the hell you are called.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Packed mine and Mr V's lunch for tomorrow, you are welcome The Slobs or Chubs or whatever the hell you are called.

Doritos? Double Baconator?

Has the team name for team 4 been decided?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Weight has been sent! Let's go team 2!

Sent from my phone cause it's awesome

I don't believe I have seen anything. Fire away g-rex!

Bon Bon Poppers

Pick one, you have the influence to get it done.

Well i dont have the file with me but i think we are 2 or 3 short...lets go peeps it takes like 5 seconds to weigh yourself

Well i dont have the file with me but i think we are 2 or 3 short...lets go peepw it takes like 5 seconds to weigh yourself

Buffet's close within the next half hour on west coast.

Team 4 here are some team name ideas...Top Gut, The Breakfast Chub, Three Burritos, The Gummies, Stout Wars...

Some more suggestions for Team 4

Bon Bon Poppers

Works for me

Didn't eat the healthiest today, but had a solid by. Workout and kept portion sizes low so a good start to it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Works for me

Didn't eat the healthiest today, but had a solid by. Workout and kept portion sizes low so a good start to it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Didn't get a workout in. For a call from daycare saying one of my girls was fussy and wasn't feeling well. Picked them both up and she laughed the whole way home. Was on 4 month old twin duty today. Ate well though. Got to get my nutrition on track

Back