The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone make a darn catch!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

The interwebz are a cold, unforgiving place!

russell-wilson-crying-face.jpg

CY8cxXjWUAEcBto.png

CY8dwuSUMAAuzgo.jpg

Too many field goals.

What's with the creepy images?

Oh the Michael Jordan crying face? It seems the internet is reveling in the Seahawks loss. I thought they were funny!

This game is slow. At first it was Denver WRs dropping passes, now it's Manning missing wide open WRs. Strange.

Oh the Michael Jordan crying face? It seems the internet is reveling in the Seahawks loss. I thought they were funny!

This game is slow. At first it was Denver WRs dropping passes, now it's Manning missing wide open WRs. Strange.

I saw a good one yesterday of the crying face on the OT coin toss. That one was pretty good.

Way too conservative for the Steelers there.

Just catching up and surprised to see Pitt leading. Seems like it's a combo of manning missing guys and guys dropping passes.

Den cant get a break on the fumbles but i dont think that was a touchback

I thought it looked like it didn't get control until he was on the plane of the goal line which would be a touchback right?

Den cant get a break on the fumbles but i dont think that was a touchback

Concur...don't like that call.

Fumble in the field of play and it can be a touchback is asinine. Should be a safety if not spotted inside the 1.

I thought it looked like it didn't get control until he was on the plane of the goal line which would be a touchback right?

By rule, yes. Fumbling into the end zone shouldn't bail you out of a crappy mistake though.

By rule, yes. Fumbling into the end zone shouldn't bail you out of a crappy mistake though.

Definitely seems like a bail out.

You have to think they capitalize here right?

Hello karma...

Weak call on a huge run

With extra points not being gimmes anymore, do you automatically go for 2 if you score here?

That was an impressive drive, now it is Pitts turn.

With extra points not being gimmes anymore, do you automatically go for 2 if you score here?

I would.

I would.

Got to go for 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back