NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man Holtby takes himself out of the game... Ugh

Miller stands on his freaking head and the Canucks escape Long Island with 2 points. Glad to have him back!

Caps get the empty net goal and Williams get a hat trick... Up 5 to 3 right now

Bolts win 3-1, winning 5 straight

Caps win with a solid performance after really stinking it up last night. 18 points clear in the Metro division.

CBJ up next on Tuesday

Dan... Caps vs CBJ tonight.

Hey Martin, Bruins/Habs tonight. Avi bet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am so bored of this outcry nonsense for John Scott.

Gets traded and dumped to the minors (where a player of his caliber should be) and therefore should not be ASG eligible.
People throw a fit and now a guy who sucks at hockey and hasn't even played 1/4 of the season is going to captain a team.

People complain that "he's a human being" and it's unfair how he's being treated... Are you kidding me?! He's a millionaire who has made his money punching faces in a sport that really doesn't have time for that nonsense anymore. By design, a player should anticipate being traded during his career, and it should not call into question the ethics of a franchise for trading him or sending him to the minors.

The people who are guilty in this are the fans for mocking him by voting him in.... And the NHL for thinking the fans are bright enough to play by the rules.

I am so bored of this outcry nonsense for John Scott.

Gets traded and dumped to the minors (where a player of his caliber should be) and therefore should not be ASG eligible.
People throw a fit and now a guy who sucks at hockey and hasn't even played 1/4 of the season is going to captain a team.

People complain that "he's a human being" and it's unfair how he's being treated... Are you kidding me?! He's a millionaire who has made his money punching faces in a sport that really doesn't have time for that nonsense anymore. By design, a player should anticipate being traded during his career, and it should not call into question the ethics of a franchise for trading him or sending him to the minors.

The people who are guilty in this are the fans for mocking him by voting him in.... And the NHL for thinking the fans are bright enough to play by the rules.

I thought the fans that voted him were mocking the NHL for making it a fan voted situation in the first place. John Scott certainly doesn't belong in the ASG and IMO the ASG doesn't belong in the NHL (at least in current and past formats). Just hold a skills comp, maybe have a legends game and enjoy your mid season break. Does anyone care about the ASG?

BRING THE PAIN!!! Seriously, I do not need CBJ to vault in the standings. There's no point.
Yeah I hear ya man. Watching crappy hockey sucks though I have seen so much of it being a Caps fan for all these years.

That is some sweet passing from the Caps top line. Cap tie it at 1

I thought the fans that voted him were mocking the NHL for making it a fan voted situation in the first place. John Scott certainly doesn't belong in the ASG and IMO the ASG doesn't belong in the NHL (at least in current and past formats). Just hold a skills comp, maybe have a legends game and enjoy your mid season break. Does anyone care about the ASG?

They shouldn't mock the NHL for the NHL letting them dictate who goes, they should act like sensible people and vote in their favourite "All Star" players.

I sure don't care about it. Probably won't watch.

What a finish from Chimera... Some sloppy D zone play from CBJ

Canucks up 1 on the Rangers. I love that Horvat and Baertshi are developing some chemistry.

hahaha three shots on goal, two goals.

Falk and Prout are garbagio.
Mojo made that play look easy by staying high as the 3rd guy in the zone just read the D man and made the pass.

Funny how many times we talk about that with the high schoolers I coach and they never listen haha

Mojo made that play look easy by staying high as the 3rd guy in the zone just read the D man and made the pass.

Funny how many times we talk about that with the high schoolers I coach and they never listen haha

There was a stick in Falk's midsection and he went down making that pass, but even a potentially missed hooking call (I didn't watch all that hard) doesn't justify lobbing a puck into the middle of the ice in your defensive zone.

That's peewee hockey stupidity.

There was a stick in Falk's midsection and he went down making that pass, but even a potentially missed hooking call (I didn't watch all that hard) doesn't justify lobbing a puck into the middle of the ice in your defensive zone.

That's peewee hockey stupidity.
I was just mentioning how Mojo was in a good position something that Trotz really has preached while in DC and the players have bought in.

So the trade talk in Buffalo is heating up. If you were GM, would you trade a guy like McGinn for a relatively worthless 3rd or 4th round pick or try to sign him knowing you'd get less in return?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Ohh wee that was a pretty PP goal. You know where it is going the question is can you stop it?

Just silky smooth from Kuzie... Caps taking this one over after 2 PP goals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back