Do you see the clubhead hit the ball?

No. Definitely not.

I do not. I will try to next time I'm out, though. It could be interesting. Currently I may close my eyes.

This has been a very interesting thread.

I'm gonna say no simply because my eyes are not so good. Seriously though, as others have said, I am not entirely sure what I "see" at impact. Someone else mentioned it, but I can tell much more from what I hear though. This past weekend, I KNEW I was hitting the ball well just by the sound. It was really different. Like I really made a good swing!

JM

I don't think I do, I just hear it. Sometimes I swear I don't even see the ball lol

Only off the putter face and short bump and run type of shots. Other wise the club is moving too fast for my eyes to see.

Full swing nope, chip/pitches/putts yep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't see it.But those shots way off the toe really hurt when it is cold out

I try to, helps me stay down through the shot. I don't think I see it tho. Good question.

Nope. But I do aspire for good ball contact.

On occasion if I concentrate, I can see my club path to the ball, but never see it actually hit it.

Only when I hit fat.

Not sure if it's actually seeing it, but one of my main swing thoughts is to see club hit ball. When I'm doing it well I see a blur through the impact area. Thought helps me kept head still.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back