Intriguing!!! Is there a science behind the insert on the sole of the putter?

That secondary finish is some kind of fantastic.
That's why I am curious about the face wondering if the two may be related

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Good looking colors on this putter. Look forward to what THP brings us from the PGA show on what the Toulin line has to offer.

Looks like Scotty Cameron will have some competition!!

I am listening.

I am not a huge fan of the badge on the bottom, but we'll see what they come out with

Looking forward to seeing some finished products from the PGA show....but likely out of my desired price range.

Not a huge plumbers neck guy, but logo is cool, bottom of putter is interesting... Definitely looks like something on the out of my price range scale.

Looking forward to seeing some finished products from the PGA show....but likely out of my desired price range.
Curious what makes you guys think that. While I see a very very nice putter I don't see anything that screams super premium price point. I can see a around what an otr Scotty or a milled odyessy.
Not a huge plumbers neck guy, but logo is cool, bottom of putter is interesting... Definitely looks like something on the out of my price range scale.

Curious what makes you guys think that. While I see a very very nice putter I don't see anything that screams super premium price point. I can see a around what an otr Scotty or a milled odyessy.

The reference to handcrafted in California. I could see them starting at $500....

To me a new boutique company immediately in my mind says $349-399 at a minimum, I could be way wrong. Everyone's price points are different, mine isn't that high.

Interested to hear more about this. Looks cool!

They look like some nice putters. I've been following their progress on social media over the past couple of months and it's been fun seeing them come along over that time. Can't wait to see the final results and hear more about them.

Very interesting, the Madison is a nice touch, I wonder how similar these will look/feel to TM or if he'll go way outside the box that they wouldn't ever let him go. Maybe he's got some real creative stuff hanging around just waiting to do on his own, it'll be cool to see what he comes up with!
https://twitter.com/SeanToulon

https://twitter.com/toulondesign

I've been following his Instagram and Facebook this week and like what I see. Definitely interested in seeing these in hand in Orlando and finding out more about them.

From what I see on his and the company's twitter, I like. I like the look of the milling/insert.

Hummmmmm...classic look and design. Pretty cool logo.

looks like the bottom plate is a weighting system. https://t.co/AQ98HsdJPL

Aluminum, Steel and tungsten bottom plates.

I think it looks good. Not a fan of the teal on the super strokes, but that is easily fixed hehehe. Looks like several designs coming out.

Definitely has my interest peaked.

Having seen more and more of these putters on Facebook, I am excited to see some finished offerings.

Having seen more and more of these putters on Facebook, I am excited to see some finished offerings.
They are one of the items high on my list to see at the PGA show next week.

This is a classy looking putter. Is there more than one design?

This is a classy looking putter. Is there more than one design?

I think they're at 4 right now

Madison
Rochester
San Francisco
San Diego

From their instagram..

d5ee2a149ecc27382282e37da552324d.jpg
92eb0552a20fe76daa2183274e382d39.jpg
475239838f54adf50b5ac10a9a16aeb3.jpg
a72d6f05bdec7edf616d2e09234bb5b1.jpg
bb033ccc67f75ba3d69cd5ea67dfb39c.jpg

I'm liking what I'm seeing.

Oh wow those look really sharp. Really want to see these in person next week and see how they roll etc

Back