Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the 14 and I love it. But I know you want a 4w and the 816 16* is just as good
Well things are going to get interesting at the Pringles household haha

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Pondering some older cheap hybrids to try. Have my eye on the BStone J40 21* and the Cleveland 588 20.5*. Has anyone tried both and could say how they compare? I have a Black Tie HM3 95x shaft that I'll use, but even if I get both, can't test them at the same time with it obviously

Which putter to order next

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MXM #7
Pondering some older cheap hybrids to try. Have my eye on the BStone J40 21* and the Cleveland 588 20.5*. Has anyone tried both and could say how they compare? I have a Black Tie HM3 95x shaft that I'll use, but even if I get both, can't test them at the same time with it obviously
The J40 Hybos are freaking legit, dude.

I prefered the Cleveland higher lofted fairways over the hybrids, honestly.

Now that the D200 4H is in the bag, do I just add the 5H or go 6H too? Need to figure out gaps to see if the C200 6i stays or goes. My Adams 6 hyron is my "anything" club and I tend to hit it when I am in a horrible lie and I can actually work it quite well, so it has to stay. Intrigued with having a really high option for greens with the 6H though, specially if it performs like the 4H did this weekend.

I am currently pondering the following:

Callaway MD3 46* wedge w/ DG X100 Onyx Shaft
Callaway Fairway wood (XR, GBB, Alpha 816 etc.)
Callaway Chrome Soft Balls

That is all I believe!
GBB is a solid choice. I am really enjoying my time with it so far, just make sure you get fit!

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

I much preferred the 588s, but its are really solid hybos. The 588 are a lot of fun though.

I much preferred the 588s, but its are really solid hybos. The 588 are a lot of fun though.

I absolutely love the 588 hybrid. It's going to take a lot to get that club out of my bag.

Oh boy... with the CPO price drops its only a matter of time before a Heavenwood is replacing my 5w.

I give it about a week. Max.

Oh boy... with the CPO price drops its only a matter of time before a Heavenwood is replacing my 5w.

I give it about a week. Max.

Best. Club. I. Have. Ever. Hit.

Seriously... I would choose this club over my vehicle. HAHA!

Best. Club. I. Have. Ever. Hit.

Seriously... I would choose this club over my vehicle. HAHA!

Man I can't wait to get mine. I suspect it will be my go to club once it's in my bag.

It seems there is so much putter love on the forum lately. It's infectious and awesome. Scotty, bettinardi, customs like lajosi, and of course odyssey. My putter collection is growing and I'm still actively searching to add another haha

It seems there is so much putter love on the forum lately. It's infectious and awesome. Scotty, bettinardi, customs like lajosi, and of course odyssey. My putter collection is growing and I'm still actively searching to add another haha
I am currently watching one.

I am currently watching one.
Which one? This one?
1f9f16a7d95fc61e044cdc78ff09e07c.jpg

I can't believe you haven't done a custom Lajosi yet.

Can you buy a couple of those silly hex T betti's so I can live vicariously through you?

Mannkrafted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back