Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back to wanting a set of blades. I hit the MP-5's this weekend and loved them.

I'm back to wanting a set of blades. I hit the MP-5's this weekend and loved them.

Tried Apex MBs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just hit the new one and man its forgiving and long...paired with the right shaft I think it could be a killer but I keep having reoccurring thoughts of how well I was hitting the exotic fairway wood lol

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

If they improved on the past XR pro at all which I have...get it. You won't be disappointed

Pondering Aerotech Steelfiber. 110's maybe? Probably stiff.

I blame Sneds.
Great shafts. A biotch to swing weight unless you have heavy heads

I'll put them in the CBs and go all MWard on the cavities with lead hahahaha
Hahaha you might not have to if you build half inch longer. #fittedspecs

Hahaha you might not have to if you build half inch longer. #fittedspecs

1/2 inch long is what I was fitted to 100 years ago, however it doesn't make a ton of sense with anything I review coming in standard.

We'll see what the year brings. I cannot WAIT for December and a full confirmation on fitting.

1/2 inch long is what I was fitted to 100 years ago, however it doesn't make a ton of sense with anything I review coming in standard.

We'll see what the year brings. I cannot WAIT for December and a full confirmation on fitting.

Its pretty cool. Or so I've experienced. :alien:

+1/2, 2* up

Do it! And then post about them a lot so my hand is forced.
Hahaha sure thing! You know I won't shut up if I get em :alien:

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

+1/2, 2* up

Is that you, or is that you guessing what I'll be?

It wouldn't surprise me if I was now 1/2 long and stock on the lie because of that marginal shift.

Is that you, or is that you guessing what I'll be?

It wouldn't surprise me if I was now 1/2 long and stock on the lie because of that marginal shift.

Me.

You'll be Canadanly.

I just started gaming the old Callaway Razr MBs and they are still solid sticks

If they improved on the past XR pro at all which I have...get it. You won't be disappointed
I honestly feel for me that if the head looks good I'll be able to hit it but I just need to know what kind of shaft to get. I suck when it comes to shaft knowledge. All I know is that in my driver I have the Oban White and love it but no clue what to use for fairway woods.

I can come if you need someone to verify your fitting for you! You know update the forum regularly with what you decided to go with!

+1/2, 2* up
that's me as well. Coincidence? nope, cause I was fit by the best as well. :alienthingy:

Solid sticks for sure. They are a hair bigger in profile than the apex pros, which took me by surprise

I can come if you need someone to verify your fitting for you! You know update the forum regularly with what you decided to go with!

You're such a generous guy PingelPringle.

Did you buy them yet? This ponder will be shorter the faster you act, sir. #EnablerOverdrive
Nah...they're pretty damn spendy. In due time, though. Between tax return soon, a bonus at work due next month, and planning on selling a few things, might be able to jump on it sometime in February! #DelayedGratification lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Nah...they're pretty damn spendy. In due time, though. Between tax return soon, a bonus at work due next month, and planning on selling a few things, might be able to jump on it sometime in February! #DelayedGratification lol

Have you had a chance to demo yet? What's driving your interest in them?

Have you had a chance to demo yet? What's driving your interest in them?
I believe he took advantage of the awesome test drive program

Pondering the Duo Spin and the #BestBallEver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back