Tiger Woods Passed Jordan Spieth on the OWGR This Week

Life comes at you fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

hes done. finished. never gonna compete again

That’s exciting to see. Hope Tiger can crack the top ten in 2019.

Not suprised. Been a while since Jordan has really been competitive and Tiger has been. From what we have seen in the past few months, there is going to be lots of moving and shaking in the OWGR for the foreseeable future.

BIG suprise!!! Jordan has really been competitive esp. when he almost won Augusta again last time and was in the final group of The Open and where has Tige been? From what we have seen in the past few months, there is going to be lots of moving and shaking in the OWGR for the foreseeable future.

FIFY.....again.

FIFY.....again.

Hahaha. April was a pretty good while ago and not much after that except The Open. He is too good for it to continue so I'm sure your boy will reverse the trend sooner rather than later.

I don’t rightly recall. But I may have to eat some crow. Im flabbergasted that it’s happened this fast. It’s good to see tiger making noise again.

Where's the troll that was posting Tiger's OWGR weekly now?

Oh, probably eating some of that crow.

I can’t wait to see him this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can’t wait to see how high he can climb in the standings. I’ll admit I was one that didn’t think he could win another major, I’m backing up on that now. The way he competed down the stretch and how he was right there on Sunday at the Open and the PGA makes me think that nothing is off the table for him. I think the top 10 in the OWGR is a lock at this point.

He will be in the top ten after the Masters.

What's the more likely scenario: Tiger cracking the top-5 or Jordan falling out of the top-20?

What's the more likely scenario: Tiger cracking the top-5 or Jordan falling out of the top-20?

I think Tiger cracks the top 5 before Spieth drops below 20. I have no real basis for that beyond I'd like to see tiger do well and I like to see Spieth play well. So I want Tiger to reach top 5 and Spieth can stay above 20.

Guess Tiger is getting rest and getting stronger during this time -- don't know what to expect, but hope it's great. He moves the excitement needle in a way that the young guys do not.

Jordan? Gotta' putt.

I’m not sure either one will happen any time soon honestly. An advantage Tiger has now is the number of events he’s played currently, the more events he plays the tougher it will be to climb. His average points needs to come up almost 2 points to crack the current top 5 and possibly more if BAD continues his upward trend.

I guess if I had to pick one it would be Jordan falling out of the top 20, only because there’s not a huge gap between himself and #21. I still think he hangs in the top 20 and find something again this year.

I really don't think JS will fall out of the T20 in the foreseeable future, I expect he'll find confidence on the greens again and start playing better. So by default I'd have to say Tiger's ascension to T5 is more likely, not a slam dunk, but more likely than JS falling much further.

I might have to smell the aroma of cooked crow but I don't feel the need to sample it.

I long said that I thought Tiger was done due to injuries BUT I also always said that if he could come back healthy, I'd see no reason why he couldn't win (majors included) again.

I might have to smell the aroma of cooked crow but I don't feel the need to sample it.

I long said that I thought Tiger was done due to injuries BUT I also always said that if he could come back healthy, I'd see no reason why he couldn't win (majors included) again.

Granted, I have never been one to leave the Tiger train, but I think for a lot of those on who were/are on the fence, it's becoming not a matter of IF but a matter of WHEN. I think it will happen in the first half of the season.

I’m not sure either one will happen any time soon honestly. An advantage Tiger has now is the number of events he’s played currently, the more events he plays the tougher it will be to climb. His average points needs to come up almost 2 points to crack the current top 5 and possibly more if BAD continues his upward trend.

I guess if I had to pick one it would be Jordan falling out of the top 20, only because there’s not a huge gap between himself and #21. I still think he hangs in the top 20 and find something again this year.

Has Tiger hit the minimum divisor yet? If he hasn't any event played will just add to his point total, not detract from it.

It’s great that the news isn’t Jordan slipped in the ranking but that TW over took him. All in the words.

Has Tiger hit the minimum divisor yet? If he hasn't any event played will just add to his point total, not detract from it.

No, he’s got quite a few more to play, but the gap between #5 and #6 is pretty large and growing right now. So he may get close but it’s gonna be a mountain to climb that high. Not saying I don’t want it to happen or it won’t, just that I think it’s not as likely to happen as Jordan slipping past #20.

Awesome to see Tiger climbing the ranks.

I honestly don't understand how anyone who enjoys the game of golf can root against tiger - The game is just so darn exciting when he is playing.

Good on Tiger.... But
This is an indictment on me, but i will never understand the OWGR when a guy doesn’t play yet moves up the rankings.... I understand the parameters used but just never understand how you gain ground by sitting at home? .

Just me, I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back