Short Par 4 - Feedback and Review (no codes/referral links)

Will post pics when I get home but I received a Linksoul polo in a heather burgundy, and Adidas belt (nylon and compression buckle), and a single pair of Adidas socks. Not really impressed with this month. Luckily I only pay $22.50 a month for this month and the next 4 so I will see what I get and if it doesn't improve in 4 months I will be done.

Just got mine as well. Got a linksoul shirt in the color brick. Which is a reddish Brown color, a pair of Adidas compression socks and an Adidas belt in bright blue.

The value is there for sure but not loving the attention to detail here. A 1/4 zip or something sure would be nice in the winter months here. Another polo shirt I do not need.

ae1961759ee9108e275a9aaec36c3e8d.jpg

I'm pretty happy with my first month (at $25). A green Adidas 1/4 zip, a grey striped Adidas polo and a throw in short par 4 poker chip.

As long as the referral discounts keep coming, and the boxes have stuff like this I'll maintain my subscription.

http://shortpar4.refr.cc/38368R4

9c5a0d9eca9adb4368ac336e481f0041.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got mine as well. Got a linksoul shirt in the color brick. Which is a reddish Brown color, a pair of Adidas compression socks and an Adidas belt in bright blue.

The value is there for sure but not loving the attention to detail here. A 1/4 zip or something sure would be nice in the winter months here. Another polo shirt I do not need.

ae1961759ee9108e275a9aaec36c3e8d.jpg

I got those socks. I love that polo.

I'm with you on this. Someone said they'd be transitioning to winter wear so I'm a bit surprised to see this.

Do you like that belt? would be willing to trade you for it, I got a white one... the blue would match my golf shoes (OCD tendencies)

Just received my first box! Good stuff! I need to exchange a top for a smaller size, but well worth the cost!!!!
Adidas 1/4 zip and a striped Adidas polo.

Do you like that belt? would be willing to trade you for it, I got a white one... the blue would match my golf shoes (OCD tendencies)
Let me check it vs what's in the closet. I know I have a pair of Adidas shorts that i think match it perfectly plus I already have a white belt.
I got those socks. I love that polo.
I love it too, not complaining just liked getting something I could wear right now. In October and November I got sweaters which both were awesome...but last month I got shoes. Lol

I have a salmon colored Linksoul sweater and a white long sleeve Adidas polo, both size M never worn that I'd be happy to trade if anyone is interested.

I just received my January box and it's similar to what others have posted. Unfortunately, it's 15 degrees here in Indiana, so I don't have much use for a short sleeve polo. In addition, this is my 3rd belt in 7 months. Overall, I love the idea, but I wish they would allow for more customization (i.e. exclude shoes, socks and belts, I would like __, __, __). I'll stick around for one more month, but I'm trending towards cancelling after February.

To anyone looking for $20 off their first box, use the link below.

If someone wants to make a trade or sell outright please create a thread in the appropriate sub-forum here on THP (Buy, Sell, Trade section).

Future posts here requesting a sell or trade will be deleted. Thanks.

I got my first box today and I will say it was good. I got a red Adidas 1/4 zip and a Adidas polo. All in all I am happy.

I am thinking about doing this from the stuff I have seen its a heck of a value

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I just got my box today. A short par 4 belt, a pair of adidas socks and a link soul polo. I wasn't blown away but I think I'll give it another month. I love the surprise every month.
a2b7ec0bde87f9717502c90d8196ee81.jpg

Also below is my code if anyone wants to give it a try. I would appreciate it.

http://shortpar4.refr.cc/2DB39VH

Are all those that are getting Linksoul polos signed up for the athletic style? Mine has been delivered, but I'm on vacation until Sunday.. so won't get to see what I got until then.

Are all those that are getting Linksoul polos signed up for the athletic style? Mine has been delivered, but I'm on vacation until Sunday.. so won't get to see what I got until then.

No, I'm set for "all styles" and received a linksoul shirt.

I got one with the athletic style.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I just received my January box and it's similar to what others have posted. Unfortunately, it's 15 degrees here in Indiana, so I don't have much use for a short sleeve polo. In addition, this is my 3rd belt in 7 months. Overall, I love the idea, but I wish they would allow for more customization (i.e. exclude shoes, socks and belts, I would like __, __, __). I'll stick around for one more month, but I'm trending towards cancelling after February.

To anyone looking for $20 off their first box, use the link below.

Thatsnthe box I got except my belt was black.

I like my box a lot this month:

Linksoul 1/4 zip which is awesome
Adidas socks
Short Par 4 branded web belt

I am signed up for Loud & Wild and received one of the linksoul shirts.

Got the exact box as mburnham but white socks instead. I have the athletic style. Nice shirt and belt is cool but not much use for a short sleeve polo in a New England winter. I'll keep going through winter to hopefully get some cold gear at some point.

Happy with my first box. Love the 1/4 zip and polo. Will definetly wear both.
8e452285664cedc1251a1036cc679f74.jpg

My box came a day early, athletic style. Like most others...
dfdb8b121f97e029c105f0d152d792c2.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If someone wants to make a trade or sell outright please create a thread in the appropriate sub-forum here on THP (Buy, Sell, Trade section).

Future posts here requesting a sell or trade will be deleted. Thanks.

Quoting this.
Thanks for understanding everybody.

Back