Anyone playing or at least demo Cleveland Launcher HB driver? What did you think?

jhd12

Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone playing Cleveland Launcher HB driver? Or at least demo one?

Can you share your thoughts about it - thank you very much!

I do, like the two guys above and it is great, the sound is different, but it is long and forgiving.
anything in particular you'd like to know?

I am as well. I am very pleased with it after a out 6months of use. I changed out the grip to match my set and added a bit of lead tape low and out toward the toe to feel the club head and take a little rt to left tail I was getting late in the ball flight.

Just finished my first round with the Launcher driver ( LH 10.5 ). It’s the real deal - high launch and straight ( a wee bit loud ) it seemed to out distance my TM M2D.

I’ve got one but it was quickly replaced by the GS53. It was plenty forgiving but it was loud and short. Kinda like me

They're quite inexpensive now, get one if you want it!

Dave

I gamed one for about 9 months. It's a very solid driver. When I bought a new driver, I let one of my playing partners try it, and he loved it. But the shaft was a little too stout for him. So I reshafted it with a Matrix Black tie and gave it to him. He says it's by far the best driver he's ever used.

A friend of his tried it. He took pics of the clubhead and shaft, and went to Roger Dunn asking them to build him the exact same club.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I gamed one for about 9 months. It's a very solid driver. When I bought a new driver, I let one of my playing partners try it, and he loved it. But the shaft was a little too stout for him. So I reshafted it with a Matrix Black tie and gave it to him. He says it's by far the best driver he's ever used.

A friend of his tried it. He took pics of the clubhead and shaft, and went to Roger Dunn asking them to build him the exact same club.

You went to the black tie for a softer shaft? LOL. #fastswingerproblems

Dave

You went to the black tie for a softer shaft? LOL. #fastswingerproblems

Dave
It's a black tie stiff. It had a GD tour ad bb 6x in it. #rebar

Last edited:
Back