The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part V

Kudos to you for doing this again.
I know THPers really changed their lives last time.

Got the Dean household motivated again, lord knows I needed it

Today is the beginning of many new days!

True enough. I can sit back and whine, or get my tonnage moving towards a better place.

Team 4 here are some team name ideas...Top Gut, The Breakfast Chub, Three Burritos, The Gummies, Stout Wars...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Fat ASSasins? To much?

Weigh in sent, I will be down at LEAST another 20lbs by the end of this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weight posted.
Sorry team 3. Been losing for 2 weeks so I do not think I will get the big first week loss that is mostly water.
I will be working hard though.

Weigh in sent, motivation to get back off my ass and eat right.

Weigh in sent! My ultimate goal is to be down 7% from what I'm at today. I'm already down about 5 lbs since the start of the year with quite a bit of progress this past week.

Let's go team 1!

I am starting this journey with a one week business trip...not the best start, but the hotel has a gym and they have sallads in Germany as well:)

Baseline sent just in case I get in. Target is 20 pounds lost by April.

Weight sent in

Team #3 what about the name fat3astards?
Off for MLK so going to the gym for some cardio now.

Weighed in at 209.8 which is down 66.5 from where I started. My goal is 185, might as well get it during this challenge and help my team to victory

Weighed in at 209.8 which is down 66.5 from where I started. My goal is 185, might as well get it during this challenge and help my team to victory
What if your Grandaddy stuff doesnt fit anymore? haha thats my biggest concern

Weighed in, then Two hours on the bike this morning for interval training followed up with a healthy breakfast. Let's get this going.

Sending in my weigh in shortly. Gained a little over the weekend. Have a goal of losing 10 to 15 lbs. But, work trip starting this morning. Always a challenge when at company HQ office for a week.

What if your Grandaddy stuff doesnt fit anymore? haha thats my biggest concern

It didn't really fit when I got it since I had lost about 35 between selection and the event. I'm down another 15 since then so it's swimming on me for the most part. It will always remain in my closet as a keepsake, but being healthy outweighs wearing my Grandaddy stuff

My weight has been sent in and I'm choking down a spinach/banana/strawberry smoothie as we speak. I've already started crying on the inside...

Weigh in sent!

On a related note, tea without sugar tastes terrible. Not a good start to the morning!

Weigh in sent!

On a related note, tea without sugar tastes terrible. Not a good start to the morning!

I use a Mexican Mango Chili Matté tea. Straight up and it's 0 points. No sweetener needed

Weight sent in. Now to get this fat butt motivated and lose some weight.

Weight has been sent in. Let's do this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back