Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP fellow Texan
297688a793d77c6ae9c0f102a99ee8e4.jpg

Welcome to THP!

Welcome! Good thing you got into golf BEFORE you got married :D At least she'll already know what to expect!

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello!!

Long time lurker on this forum and finally decided to join, not sure why the delay. Recently took up golf this last summer. So, I have been addicted for the last 7 months. Somewhere in the middle of my relationship I got married. Thankfully no issues yet with her...golf. :act-up:

Just wanted to say hello and thank you for all the info I have read!

Welcome. I find golf is less objectionable to my lady when I play early. You may be able to get nine holes in before she even knows you are gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome...maybe we can play sometime since you're basically in my neck of the woods; there are some nice courses just north of San Antonio...

Welcome to THP

Absolutely! Like I said, I have just recently been turned on to this game so my course list is limited. I typically play most rounds at Landa Park, nicest I've found for the price. Bandit and Vaaler Creek in Blanco are amazing. Just let me know if you're up this way.

Welcome...maybe we can play sometime since you're basically in my neck of the woods; there are some nice courses just north of San Antonio...

Welcome to THP! And congrats on getting married!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome!

Absolutely! Like I said, I have just recently been turned on to this game so my course list is limited. I typically play most rounds at Landa Park, nicest I've found for the price. Bandit and Vaaler Creek in Blanco are amazing. Just let me know if you're up this way.

Landa Park - I last played there shortly after they reopened, after the rebuild. Not a favorite of mine but a good affordable course to post a lot of rounds.

The Bandit - Foresight Golf does a great job with all of their courses and The Bandit is no exception. I like playing there but, honestly, there are too many nice courses between my house the The Bandit.

Vaaler Creek - One of my favorite courses in South Texas. It has a real resort feel, is challenging, and the layout doesn't favor moving the ball one direction or the other.

I'm playing another course tomorrow that's not too far from you; River Crossing. Don't know if you've played it yet but I can't help but bundle this course, in terms of style & layout, with Vaaler Creek and Canyon Springs (located in the Stone Oak area of San Antonio).

Back