The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a good one to remember.

I've always kept a quote from Babe Ruth near every desk I have ever worked from.. Sometimes I need to remind myself of it.

"Never let the fear of striking out get in your way."

Thats a good one too.
Sacca is a guy that just seems to get it with business.
Of course he made a few bucks on things like Instagram, Uber and such.

The Panini. Why am I just learning now how delicious you are. So much better than a sandwich with the same ingredients.

The Panini. Why am I just learning now how delicious you are. So much better than a sandwich with the same ingredients.

You're just now learning about paninis?

Welcome out from under that rock dude! Careful, the sun can get bright at times.

Is customs that bad getting into Canada? LOL

This week has been awesome on THP. Some great threads and THP kindness. Then think about the grab bags, upcoming pga show coverage next week and event signups coming. Oh and some cool contests from the pga show

I wish it was a couple hours earlier, but I do love me some late night live golf on TV.

An inch of snow and the DC metro area freaks out. People stuck on roads for 5+ hours, clueless road crews...almost 22 years here and I still don't get it. Friday should be interesting

Peoples reaction to snow is ridiculous we see it every 9months or so how in the heck do you not know how to deal with it? But by March every idiot that is doing 20 on the highway now will be doing 90 in 6in of the crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't wanna work out

For some reason I read your post and wanted to follow it with: "I just want to bang on the drum all day...."

For some reason I read your post and wanted to follow it with: "I just want to bang on the drum all day...."
Haaaaahahaha

I just snorted from laughter.

Peoples reaction to snow is ridiculous we see it every 9months or so how in the heck do you not know how to deal with it? But by March every idiot that is doing 20 on the highway now will be doing 90 in 6in of the crap.

You should see what I do when I see snow.

tumblr_m8u6nh5lov1r1wuvq1.gif

An inch of snow and the DC metro area freaks out. People stuck on roads for 5+ hours, clueless road crews...almost 22 years here and I still don't get it. Friday should be interesting

DC is supposed to get slammed. My brother lives just outside the city. Stay safe out there dude

Heading into 3rd day of all day business meetings. Oh my this is tiring.

It's hilarious. Friend of mine left work yesterday at 330 and it took her 8 hours to get home.

DC is supposed to get slammed. My brother lives just outside the city. Stay safe out there dude

Thanks. We have been thru a couple big storms of the 20+" a few years ago and other than taking forever to get our complex cleaned out we had no issues. I'm hoping for the same the this year but with better response time to get the complex cleared. Just hope the wife's office shuts down early tomorrow

Am I supposed to get a check here?....

I like checks.

Last night on the way home with some light flurries, nothing accumulating on the highway, a driver was going 15 mph below the speed limit in the fast lane. Must have been a snowbird who forgot he's supposed to be terrorizing JB's roads at this time of year.

It's hilarious. Friend of mine left work yesterday at 330 and it took her 8 hours to get home.
WTC? When did people forget how to drive in the snow?? For God's sake, cars are front wheel drive now; it's easier! I used to cruise around in a hopped up '74 Cutlass with a W30 under the hood and only spun it once (and performed a miraculous save and back on the road, btw). I guess playing in a snowy high school parking lot is a thing of the past.

WTC? When did people forget how to drive in the snow?? For God's sake, cars are front wheel drive now; it's easier! I used to cruise around in a hopped up '74 Cutlass with a W30 under the hood and only spun it once (and performed a miraculous save and back on the road, btw). I guess playing in a snowy high school parking lot is a thing of the past.
One of the best parts about growing up in buffalo go find unplowed empty lots and mess around in them you learn on to control a car in the snow in a hurry

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Is it too late to move to FL?

One of the best parts about growing up in buffalo go find unplowed empty lots and mess around in them you learn on to control a car in the snow in a hurry

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Same thing in Minnesocold. Rear wheel drive Ranger with an empty bed was a hoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back