New video game "The Golf Club"

Ugh...

Might have to look at getting this game for the PS4.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

There's the ability to play live simultaneously. But it doesn't do match play that way.

So no MatchPlay simultaneously?

Beags on 18
f94f9864e94404ed728423468e8cf3f0.jpg

Little pitch should do just fine since you put stupid spin on pitch shots in this game

Tap in par for me...winner winner

Little pitch should do just fine since you put stupid spin on pitch shots in this game
Came out good had 15 feet...missed it...and the tap in lol.

Birdie birdie par finish for me

77d6250bf047537502c549a3f760264d.jpg

Well,at least this fox isn't trying to bump and grind you wareagle.My brother had this last night.Had to take a snap of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

77d6250bf047537502c549a3f760264d.jpg

Well,at least this fox isn't trying to bump and grind you wareagle.My brother had this last night.Had to take a snap of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did he make Tiger?

Came out good had 15 feet...missed it...and the tap in lol.

Birdie birdie par finish for me

Was that our first 'Live update thread' lol

I had a shot the other day.... I couldn't see my guy. It was just a big pink flowered bush. That was quite interesting....

Also, can someone explain the putting camera? I don't get it.

I had a shot the other day.... I couldn't see my guy. It was just a big pink flowered bush. That was quite interesting....

Also, can someone explain the putting camera? I don't get it.

Just puts you down level so you can see the green.

Need some ideas for fun courses to play, kind of overwhelmed just doing a random search...

Need some ideas for fun courses to play, kind of overwhelmed just doing a random search...

someone posted a few links with the top 50

Should maybe stick those links to the 1st post for qwk reference

Over 1,000 rounds played, and not a one of them have been online with anyone else. I should change that, as I'm sure it's interesting, particularly amongst THPers.

Back