The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not just snow, I've got a construction site that is very vulnerable to melting of 1 - 2 feet snow. Could get interesting, but as long as nobody gets hurt or killed, I can fix it.

I believe that would DQ you for RR...

Well there is that, but I'm sure I could file for special dispensation based on making the right decision.

It's hilarious. Friend of mine left work yesterday at 330 and it took her 8 hours to get home.

Thanks. We have been thru a couple big storms of the 20+" a few years ago and other than taking forever to get our complex cleaned out we had no issues. I'm hoping for the same the this year but with better response time to get the complex cleared. Just hope the wife's office shuts down early tomorrow

We actually had someone just call and ask if the course was open today. They must have had a 904 area code :D

Not just snow, I've got a construction site that is very vulnerable to melting of 1 - 2 feet snow. Could get interesting, but as long as nobody gets hurt or killed, I can fix it.

Be safe buddy!!

Well there is that, but I'm sure I could file for special dispensation based on making the right decision.
Haha we would all understand and when we take family road trips to Florida in the winter we can stay with you guys...

Yup I just invited myself to your new house in FLA

WTC? When did people forget how to drive in the snow?? For God's sake, cars are front wheel drive now; it's easier! I used to cruise around in a hopped up '74 Cutlass with a W30 under the hood and only spun it once (and performed a miraculous save and back on the road, btw). I guess playing in a snowy high school parking lot is a thing of the past.
Four college years in Western NY of having a rear wheel drive Pontiac Grand Prix and I ain't afraid of no snow…

My father still drives a rear wheel drive car. I take it all the time when it snows. It's fun.

Power sliding fire trucks in the snow is fun, medic units as well although patients usually feel differently about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the rules say you have to be living in the region during selection process. :alien:

Could move after that.

Four college years in Western NY of having a rear wheel drive Pontiac Grand Prix and I ain't afraid of no snow…

My father still drives a rear wheel drive car. I take it all the time when it snows. It's fun.

My dad had a couple rear wheel drive cars when I was growing up and drove one when I was learning to drive...not afraid here...just don't trust the rest if the people on the road.

My first car was an '83 Mustang. I loaded up the trunk with cinder blocks in the winter here in MA and still slid all over the place. Only had one 360 though, but it was on a highway and scary as heck. Driving the Hyundai now in the snow is a cakewalk in comparison.

I hate waiting in the dr office knowing nothing but bad news is coming

I hate waiting in the dr office knowing nothing but bad news is coming

What's up buddy? Hopefully nothing serious. You know how to reach me if you need anythinng.

I wish I could wear boxing gloves as work and just run around and punch people for being stupid, that would be awesome

Don't you have a little punching bag at your desk? Not the same?

I wish I could wear boxing gloves as work and just run around and punch people for being stupid, that would be awesome
Hard to forum in boxing gloves.

Well...You can...

Just might not retain that job too long.

So THP and it's staffers are not "outside the box" thinkers. :laughing:

I've heard a lot of things in the past about the site but I think that might be a first.

So THP and it's staffers are not "outside the box" thinkers. :laughing:

I've heard a lot of things in the past about the site but I think that might be a first.
A bunch of people who are really scared to put themselves out there and take risks. Yeah totally fits. :bulgy-eyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back