New video game "The Golf Club"

Has this gotten any better? When I played in beta the physics were just awful.

Haven't played the beta but this is the best physics I've seen in a golf game

Anyone looking for a real challenge try Sunday round at Dunholme Manor golf and cc.Had 4 birdies and still shot an 84.Being in the fairway is crucial here and the pins are in the most devious spots I ever encountered.Had a 3 foot birdie to just watch it trickle by and run 25 feet right off the green into heavy rough

Anyone looking for a real challenge try Sunday round at Dunholme Manor golf and cc.Had 4 birdies and still shot an 84.Being in the fairway is crucial here and the pins are in the most devious spots I ever encountered.Had a 3 foot birdie to just watch it trickle by and run 25 feet right off the green into heavy rough

Playing it again. Played 77 a few weeks ago.

Just as in real life golf I would be the bottom of the leaderboard:(.I still can't figure out how people shoot low 60's in this game?Especially on hard tracks like yeti mountain with hard wind and all the trouble.When I ghost play,I try and pick the lowest scores.Some of these guys are hitting 350 plus on this game.How?

If you press L2, you can modify the loft and shape your shot(fade,draw). You need to use it with medium to high winds. My longest drive was 358 yards... You won't hit over 300 much if you don't have a downhill fairway or wind helping you out.

Think I'm going to have to pick this up for the PS4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just shot a 64 on Ye Olde Douglas Harbor in the first round of the Challenge Circuit on tgctours.com. I have a 4 shots lead on the runner up.

8 birdies 0 bogeys 23 putts!

I enjoy it on PS4. Still surprised they haven't incorporated difficulties

I thought difficulties were done through course design?

Just shot a 64 on Ye Olde Douglas Harbor in the first round of the Challenge Circuit on tgctours.com. I have a 4 shots lead on the runner up.

Nice round dude!!

I'm playing it now. It can kiss my big a$$

I'm playing it now. It can kiss my big a$$

Which bracket are you in ? I haven't played for like 6 months on TGC tours and got sent back way down to the bottom in Z...

Which bracket are you in ? I haven't played for like 6 months on TGC tours and got sent back way down to the bottom in Z...
E

Because I can't putt on stupid 10+ stimp, tricked out greens. I shouldn't literally barely move my stick and it goes 58ft down a hill.

And lipouts. My god I almost threw my controller through the window after about 5 lips in the first round alone.

Edit. I do think this course is a great one, tho.

E

Because I can't putt on stupid 10+ stimp, tricked out greens. I shouldn't literally barely move my stick and it goes 58ft down a hill.

And lipouts. My god I almost threw my controller through the window after about 5 lips in the first round alone.

Edit. I do think this course is a great one, tho.

Yeah putting can be frustrating sometimes, what did you shoot on the first round? Greens are very easy compare to the regular Ye Olde Douglas Arbor!

I had a sponsor exemption for E last week... Missed my card by 2 stroke!

And ordered

Finally getting used to the controls - much better putting in the two rounds I played today. Granted, the courses were "easy" and so the greens weren't crazy, but I was a lot more consistent with distance control with all clubs.

Going to try my hand in course design once I get a little better feel for the game.

I'm on Xbox as Lockman850, would be cool to get a THP tournament going.

This thread is getting busy, lots of action lately. We're definitely gonna have to setup some tournaments for each platform

This thread is getting busy, lots of action lately. We're definitely gonna have to setup some tournaments for each platform

I've been working hard on selling this game to people who didnt know about it ! Some people even asked if I was on HB studios marketing team... ! ha ha

for those that don't know, it's a made in Canada game!

Back