What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crap....Think I have a putter hoarding problem. Odyssey Milled #2 purchased from CPO. Paypal money and their big discount has it coming for less than $60 out of pocket. Gotta stop visiting that site...

Figure atleast one of the putters I buy will stop the 3 putts....because CLEARLY it's not me :cool:

Ordered an Apex glove from Callawaygolf.com and paid my deposit for The Gauntlet!

Ordered 5 dozen of Vice Pro Plus golf balls... :)

Ogio Silencer cart bag!!

Didnt buy, but went by Edwin Watts and my guy there gave me 4 free sample sleeves of the new Chrome Soft.

Free is always fun. Plus they are great golf balls!

Finally ended my iron pondering. Ordered 4-AW of CF16s with Recoil 110s.

Also saw, and bought a used Wilson Staff 8802 yesterday. Doesn't really completely mesh with my putting stroke, but couldn't resist the looks and the price.

Recoil 110 + Apex CF 16????!!?!?! You champion!!!!

Recoil 110 + Apex CF 16????!!?!?! You champion!!!!
Having gamed the OG Apex with Recoil Protos, I have high expectations.

Gauntlet Deposit!

This is great! Well done!
Finally ended my iron pondering. Ordered 4-AW of CF16s with Recoil 110s.

Also saw, and bought a used Wilson Staff 8802 yesterday. Doesn't really completely mesh with my putting stroke, but couldn't resist the looks and the price.

Tried and bought a m2 4 hybrid. Really worked for me, but failed in my attempts to convince them to let me have it before release day

Bushnell neo xs gps watch
5c826c588a5ed6a02de6a24b7eab2d31.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Bushnell neo xs gps watch
5c826c588a5ed6a02de6a24b7eab2d31.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
I see you take pictures like seniors too lol

If I wore a GPS watch it would be that one. Nice pick up

Deposit on The Gauntlet 2016

#TeamStripeShow

I got the MXM 7 I ordered from CPO today and extended it 2" along with adding a new grip.
IMG_1800_zpscpypjucd.jpg

IMG_1808_zpsbuhq51xn.jpg

It came just in time because I have no idea what I did to the putter I've been using for the last few weeks - completely mangled when I took it out today.
IMG_1809_zpsayacwbsx.jpg

I got the MXM 7 I ordered from CPO today and extended it 2" along with adding a new grip.
IMG_1800_zpscpypjucd.jpg

IMG_1808_zpsbuhq51xn.jpg

It came just in time because I have no idea what I did to the putter I've been using for the last few weeks - completely mangled when I took it out today.
IMG_1809_zpsayacwbsx.jpg

Thats nuts lol! New putter looks good!

My Nike DriFit shorts and Mission belts were delivered :D

Mission belts FTW!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Yessir! Three straps (mocha, chocolate and black) and two buckles (gunmetal and steel). And the straps fit my THP buckle so I just stepped my belt game up :D

Callaway Men's Big Bertha Alpha 815 18*

Yeah buddy!

5ab5abd20de42ac5032d6c77a2ae7db0.jpg

Putters came from CPO!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I set up an appointment for a driver fitting at Modern golf in Richmond BC for next Saturday! Very excited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back