Yonex NI-MB at Demo Day

Me likey.

"Graphite Hybrid" in a blade style 6 iron? I'm confused. Ha. Looking forward with THP's conversation with Yonex later in the week.

Never hit a Yonex iron, driver yes but not an iron. These look sweet!

Pretty to look at but to contemplate gaming. On second thoughts you have to try something once, right? I love that profile look.

I had the Yonex ADX tour forged cavity backs 2-PW in my bag for over 20 years. My father bought them for me used when I made my high school golf team freshman year. I made the switch to the Rocketbladez tour irons 2 years ago, but man were those clubs solid. The 2 iron is still in my bag, it's my 230 yard safety blanket off the tee when the driver starts going sideways.
Super ADX Tour Forged were some of the best irons I ever played with! These definitely have my interest.

Yikes! That's sexy!!

What great looking clubs. I have no business hitting them, but they're great to look at.

Dave

I like the look and would love to give them a go on the range but have no business gaming them.

Great looking irons. I could bag these and not miss a beat

I wish I could handle these. Best looking sticks at demo day IMO.

Blades don't usually do anything for me but these do look great.

They look very nice.

Very nice looking Irons. Not something that would benefit my game right now, but still great looking clubs.

Kinda plain looking, but I guess that might appeal to some.

I keep coming back to this thread and am more impressed every time I see it. Just a very good looking golf club that I'd love to have in my bag.

Who even sells Yonex? I don't think I've ever seen anything they make other than tennis racquets.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

This is the kind of iron that does it for me aesthetically... traditional with a modern twist... I think I need a few lessons just for looking at these though...

Anyone hit these yesterday? Would love to hear more!!

Back