New video game "The Golf Club"

I think I'm at .9 hdcp right now but not a ton of rounds yet.

Played Magnolia twice today (81-71).Its accurate,but the poor bunker look and awkward looking rough-backgrounds throw me off.Still solid,and my lob wedge flop on the green technique is still working.Just found a new gem(The Fairway Club).Just a beautiful new design,and a prime example of how a course should look.Has that been there forever vibe to it.Not super hard,but a fair test

Played Magnolia twice today (81-71).Its accurate,but the poor bunker look and awkward looking rough-backgrounds throw me off.Still solid,and my lob wedge flop on the green technique is still working.Just found a new gem(The Fairway Club).Just a beautiful new design,and a prime example of how a course should look.Has that been there forever vibe to it.Not super hard,but a fair test

have you played the 2016 magnolia?...same designer released an updated version with the newer textures involved...makes the bunkers look better, added pine straw...here is a link to his course notes.

http://www.hb-studios.com/forum/index.php?topic=14073.0

Dropped the ole index from a 27 down to a 12 last night.

not too shabby.

On ps4 a few of us played some on that top 100 blog.
I'm playing through that top 50 list that was posted a few pages back. Some gorgeous work done on these courses.

I'm playing through that top 50 list that was posted a few pages back. Some gorgeous work done on these courses.

I agree I enjoy playing them.

Back