Nike FlyKnit Chukka Review Thread

These shoes have been a mainstay for me since I recieved them. I've played in dry Texas, lush Georgia and typical Florida climates. My feet have remained dry. Comfortable and never tired. The sole really gets into he turf so there has been no slipping.

I know I'm on the short list for liking these but they are just perfect for me. I only wish I could get the same support in the Flyknit running shoes.

Don't forget wet Alabama... They looked awesome in person.

the more I look at them the more I like the look.

How do these look with shorts? I'm struggling with the thought of these and shorts

I wonder if these would look good with my culottes.

How do these look with shorts? I'm struggling with the thought of these and shorts

As long as you don't have cankles, they look great.

ill post some some picks in the what did you wear thread this weekend at club clash and there will probably be pics in the club clash thread as well from the rounds and range session

Something about the shape of these reminds me of the old school black patent leather Jordans with the translucent blue sole... these chukkas are growing on me

Something about the shape of these reminds me of the old school black patent leather Jordans with the translucent blue sole... these chukkas are growing on me
Jordan 11's. Was a mid top also, not really a traditional hi-top shape, so similar height.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I will own a pair of these. Just don't know if it's before or after the gauntlet

Even Dude Perfect, rocking the Chukkas!!!
CgBU-ZIWQAAtNid.jpg

Well if Dude Perfect wears them I have to wear them. #Marketing

I hate dude perfect but love the shoes.

I loved my Nike Lunarlon Spikeless shoes so much I wore them all the time and now they have zero traction on the bottom. They are still so comfy i wear them to work on concrete all day.
2358d89458d4d0168e2daa14dfc65839.jpg
cdc168861e9e86933a3f78bac1de05ea.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

5 hours on the range and 54 holes over two days and these shoes were as comfortable at the end as they were in the beginning.

I'm going to test with a walking round soon

5 hours on the range and 54 holes over two days and these shoes were as comfortable at the end as they were in the beginning.

I'm going to test with a walking round soon

When you wore pants, you at least looked normal too. :D

ill keep that in mind. I'm sure I'll get similar feedback from the older crowd I play with periodically that I got from you on sat :D

It wont be just the older crowd brother...I kid I kid. Wear em proudly :bulgy-eyes:

ill keep that in mind. I'm sure I'll get similar feedback from the older crowd I play with periodically that I got from you on sat :D

Haters gonna hate. Cannot wait to grab a pair of these

It wont be just the older crowd brother...I kid I kid. Wear em proudly :bulgy-eyes:

will do and I blame not getting the ball on the greens during the contests on the shirt more than the shoes.

When you wore pants, you at least looked normal too. :D

Yeah, well I dug 'em on emart so much that I got myself a pair. And they're even louder:

5760ac3ab5aeb48458f3f344196960d2.jpg

I know you like those Jordans too, JB

Yeah, well I dug 'em on emart so much that I got myself a pair. And they're even louder:

5760ac3ab5aeb48458f3f344196960d2.jpg

I know you like those Jordans too, JB
I figured it was only a matter of days for you after playing with emart.

Im torn between these and the 360 boost. Im a big Nike guy, lets just say I have a lot of shoes, but the boost are the only shoe that gets me away from Nike. Im nervous that the bottoms will wear out fast on the chukkas but the arch on the 360 also scare me. Anyone tried or own both? Just looking for feedback so I dont have to drive up to Minneapolis to try on shoes. I walk a lot (around 70 rounds a season) so thats why im nervous on the chukkas being worn down.

Thanks - TJ

Back