UST Mamiya & THP Shaft Spectacular - February 2016

You sure you want in this after playing o so well against our resident swing guru? I wouldnt temp fate if I was you :alien:

An event this awesome? Absolutely. I'd love to have a great fitting by some of the best shaft companies in the business, and the photos and videos I could take without breaking an NDA? Heelllllll yes for some awesome forum updates!

Okay everybody.
Its wrapped up. Lucky winners will be announced soon.

Hell to the yes! Excited to see whom is chosen for round 1.

And just remember if you are not selected for the 1st one, these are going to run EVERY single month through July.

Good luck everyone this is gonna be an awesome trip and I hope I'm picked to share with the world the greatness of this event!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This one is going to be awesome. Two lucky THP'ers will be floored i have a feeling

Can't wait to see who the winners are!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Congratulations to the winners!

Just wanted to be first :alien2:

Sooooooooo excited!!!!!!

Good luck everyone. Fingers are crossed I get to be one of the first two.

Congratulations to the winners!

Just wanted to be first :alien2:
not cool man. not cool.

good luck to the hopefuls this month. you are in for a real treat!

Good luck to those who entered

Good luck everyone. I really hope my name is called next week!

And just remember if you are not selected for the 1st one, these are going to run EVERY single month through July.

I have a feeling that this is my best shot because after everyone witnesses round 1, the signups may get crazy.

Looking forward to seeing who the lucky 2 are!

I have a feeling that this is my best shot because after everyone witnesses round 1, the signups may get crazy.

Looking forward to seeing who the lucky 2 are!
I feel the same way man. Gonna be hard to work today if my name is picked.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Ok west coast should be up now, you have the attention of the country now JB lets do this!

And I see UST Mamiya lurking in this thread. How badass is that??

And I see UST Mamiya lurking in this thread. How badass is that??
YES.... they are probably just as excited as we are to talk about this!!!!!!!!!!!

And of course the plane I am about to board doesn't have wifi so I can keep an eye on this!!! AARRGGGG!!!

Dual screen: Screen one has this thread open and Screen 2 has the Delta Website open with flight ready to purchase. Need three screens so I can still surf THP...make that four so I can have work up as well.

Last edited:
Good luck to everyone who entered.

Want in this in a bad way. Only a 6 hour drive away.

Back