PXG Darkness Driver Preview

And I am not going to lie, the weight area at the top portion looks rather "interesting" (phallic symbol)

Not going to lie. Had to Google Phallic. Got quite the giggle tho

nope.nope.nope

Definitely an interesting design on the top weights. I like the idea of the movable weights but might get to over analyzing with it. I don't mind the look

PXG Darkness Driver Preview

You think it comes with a secret Project X shaft called the ULZ for "Unloading Zone"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this what name was chosen in the "Name the driver" contest, lol

Image won't work for me for some reason... but with these responses... maybe my work blocks all images of prince albert?

WELL....I don't want to be a (phallic symbol) here but it's just working for me.

Also....If they make their metal woods white and call them "The Light" they'll probably get into trouble for that, too.

Care more about what the crown looks like, and ALOT more about how it performs.

Can I plug my daughters lite bright pieces in there? Not a fan unfortunately.

why would they put that pattern on the club.... just SMH....

I couldn't shell out the funds for these offerings but I actually like the looks of PXG clubs

The sole doesn't bother me. The crown would if it were too industrial looking. The logo is bad. Looks like a last minute thing.
With that being said. I would give it a go. What is the street price on "Darkness"?

There is a darker version of "Darkness" coming out. It is the "Wesley Snipes".

And there is zero sales tax on it!

Charlie Murphy!!!!!

WELL....I don't want to be a (phallic symbol) here but it's just working for me.

Also....If they make their metal woods white and call them "The Light" they'll probably get into trouble for that, too.

Works on my phone, and I can now not unsee this

My money is on the design being intentional. Parsons is the type of guy who would likely get off on selling a driver with phallic representation because thats just who he is.

My money is on the design being intentional. Parsons is the type of guy who would likely get off on selling a driver with phallic representation because thats just who he is.

That or he could be a huge fan of Rocketballz.

Fantastic pun usage...

Oh man their stuff is horrible looking to me but beauty is in the eye of the beholder or the guy that pays a lot

Love the idea of being able to change the weight locations with all the screws.

Do not love the batman name.

I thought it was in reference to Charlie Murphy. "DARKNESS!"

The entire PXG line up look hideous. I see the science behind it, but these things are ugly.

hahaha wouldn't it be called "Lightness"? At least I'd have something I could relate to. #WinterDan

Back