Deaver

Reaction score
Handicap
Swing
Hey folks, just wanted to say hello. New to posting on here. Hope to get good info and meet good people. Heard great things about this place.

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP. Looking forward to coming back to TX multiple times in 2016 for the UST Shaft Spectacular.

Welcome to THP! Second new member from Amarillo in two weeks. Great to see.

Welcome to thp.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Josh....is that you?

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THp

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

It is! How's it going? I am finally..FINALLY back into golf and staying active

HA! I thought it would be TO much of a coincidence with the name and location! Doing great! Glad you're back into golf! We need to find some place sort of in the middle between here and there to get a round in this summer, if we can!

Welcome to THP!

HA! I thought it would be TO much of a coincidence with the name and location! Doing great! Glad you're back into golf! We need to find some place sort of in the middle between here and there to get a round in this summer, if we can!

I'd love to let you school me! Not sure where middle is but it would be fun for sure. I'm in.

Welcome

I'd love to let you school me! Not sure where middle is but it would be fun for sure. I'm in.

Depends on how much you would be willing to drive. Woodward, OK would be just under 3 hours from here. That's got to be close to 3 hours for you, too....I'd guess. Not sure if there are any decent courses in that area, but just an idea. Unless you want to trek up to Garden City. There's a pretty good course there called Buffalo Dunes.

Depends on how much you would be willing to drive. Woodward, OK would be just under 3 hours from here. That's got to be close to 3 hours for you, too....I'd guess. Not sure if there are any decent courses in that area, but just an idea. Unless you want to trek up to Garden City. There's a pretty good course there called Buffalo Dunes.

Buffalo Dunes shows to be 3.5 hours for me. I'd be willing. Nice little trip. Sounds fun.

Buffalo Dunes shows to be 3.5 hours for me. I'd be willing. Nice little trip. Sounds fun.

That's a pretty good course, too! I played it for the KJGA State Tournament back in the day. We'll have to figure it out!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Back