NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man what an ugly win vs Edmonton last night, but the ugly ones get you two points too. It's hard to believe we are only 3 points out of first with how disappointing the majority of our season has been.

12 wins in a row.
#2 in league in points. (WTH? after that start?)
Kane already broke last seasons goal total and is miles ahead in points.
His line with Anisimov and Panarin is quickly becoming very scary.
Crow leads league in shutouts.
I'm feeling it.
#2016Cup
Washington v Chicago?

12 wins in a row.
I'm feeling it.
#2016Cup
Washington v Chicago?

We'll see what happens when they put the whistles away in the playoffs. Hawks are awesome but they could stand to get a little bigger and more physical at the trade deadline.

you guys know I love fighting in hockey... :alien:

this is horrible to watch

12 wins in a row.
I'm feeling it.
#2016Cup
Washington v Chicago?

The Lightning are finally getting their ish together as well, I wouldn't rule out a Cup Rematch at this point either.

Avi wager tomorrow night?

Saw that this morning. That's frightening to see that happen. It didn't even look like a hard straight on punch, which makes it even worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Avi wager tomorrow night?
Hrmmm, I have one handy for you, too. But the Bolts are at home......
You going?

Hrmmm, I have one handy for you, too. But the Bolts are at home......
You going?
Not sure yet, but I don't think so

Not sure yet, but I don't think so
I should've come down there again, but I bet the prices are stupid. That place is going to be effing electric....literally.

I want Justin Williams back to LA. We will give you Dustin Brown for him! haha

Feeling like the Preds are done and won't be making the playoffs. Rinne just isn't Rinne and the rest of the team is doing nothing but skating around the perimeter taking unscreened shots. It's very frustrating because I feel like this team has enough talent. Probably not enough to be a contender, but they certainly should be solidly in the playoffs and maybe making it a couple rounds.

I want Justin Williams back to LA. We will give you Dustin Brown for him! haha
Nope he is fitting in wonderfully here in DC. Thanks again

Finally decided to drop Edler in my hockey pool last night after watching him stand around on the ice while 2 goals were scored and the Canucks lost in overtime!

Ugh that was tough to watch.

Regardless, whatever trade Steve had in place for him just got lower. With Stamkos ready to walk away for NOTHING in the summer its a rotten time to be a Bolts fan.

I hear the Canucks are going all in for Stamkos in the Summer.
Drouin is a bum. Kids lucky he's even playing in the NHL, shouldn't take that for granted like he is. Maybe someone just needs to change their ****** attitude lol

One thing I do have to admit though is I have been watching a lot more Sabre games lately. Probably helps I have Eichel, Reinhart, and Ristolainen. But they are exciting!

The Canucks should have the cap space to take a solid run at Stamkos if he goes FA, just depends if he's already decided on the Maple Laughs.

The Canucks should have the cap space to take a solid run at Stamkos if he goes FA, just depends if he's already decided on the Maple Laughs.
The Maple Leafs rumor is crap. It's pretty well known among insiders here that he does NOT want to go to Toronto

Regardless, whatever trade Steve had in place for him just got lower. With Stamkos ready to walk away for NOTHING in the summer its a rotten time to be a Bolts fan.
Disagree, losing Drouin is no sweat off my back, he has never performed in Tampa, and now we see why. Time to lose the dead wait. I'll obviously hate to lose Stammer, if that were to happen. But even without him Yzerman has this team going in the right direction. Word is we made our first offer to Stamkos last week and they are now in direct negotiations for the first time.

With Anaheim reportedly interested in acquiring Drouin, Ducks general manager Bob Murray was asked about Drouin over the weekend.

“We know he’s there, but there’s a few others out there, too, that haven’t requested trades,’’ Murray told the Los Angeles Times. “Requesting trades on entry level, that’s something new for you and I. ...Entry-level players requesting trades. Amazing.’’

The jackass has hurt his own value with bis antics. I am. Just shocked at a young healthy NHL player refusing to play in case he gets hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back