Scotty Cameron putters

Did you do a custom order? I am pondering picking one up from my local store.

no. Just placed a regular order thru my fitter.

Nice! Those new ones look good. I've got another week or so before my custom Notchback is shipped.

They do look really good. I like the sole a lot. Can't wait to see what's yours looks like

Picked up a Newport today. I want to have a Plumbers Neck in the stable and I love that Scameron added the alignment line on the flange this go-round. I adore this headshape and like the subtle changes to it.
f2a9b02b7405a41297fcfac8299a5052.jpg

9009ce8aa658b0ce0bf494744da82fde.jpg

Picked up a Newport today. I want to have a Plumbers Neck in the stable and I love that Scameron added the alignment line on the flange this go-round. I adore this headshape and like the subtle changes to it.

Such a good looking putter!

Yea that's damn near the perfect looking putter. I need to see how that insert feels compared to the 2014 release

Yea that's damn near the perfect looking putter. I need to see how that insert feels compared to the 2014 release
Not quite as soft as the 2014 release in my opinion, but it's not a bad feel at all and maybe even a nicer feel overall. Very consistent for me in my limited testing with a crisp, responsive feel.

I'll spend more time later tonight comparing it to my other putters in regards to sound/feel.

Here's a few more:
d1ccc7f07d8ae2d20dd0c546172f0cdc.jpg

3579321891168a599793869dcf2afb5b.jpg
That's a fantastic looking putter for being off the rack. Great looking headcover too. I hope they release black versions.

I much prefer that headcover to the red but I meant the putters lol! But man that's a great looking stock headcover.
Clearly that's a black and white photo of the red one? I agree black mist on this line would be awesome

Clearly that's a black and white photo of the red one? I agree black mist on this line would be awesome
I'm not sure?? What I think would look amazing would be black mist but keeping the insert chrome.

I'm not sure?? What I think would look amazing would be black mist but keeping the insert chrome.
Agree. The all black circle t that is out there looks good but it would be 1000% better if the insert was chrome. I Need a black super rat now

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Agree. The all black circle t that is out there looks good but it would be 1000% better if the insert was chrome. I Need a black super rat now

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I've sent you numerous links... lol

I've sent you numerous links... lol

Can you go ahead and order an M2 Newport so I can buy it from you later at a slight discount

Can you go ahead and order an M2 Newport so I can buy it from you later at a slight discount
I've got my eyes on a scotty and it's not an m2...

Just browsing some of the SC headcovers on eBay. Man some people want a mint for them.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I'm currently thinking about either a Futura X (impossible to find new, but some out there used) or a Futura X7. I like my GoLo, but every time I demo an X7 it just feels right.

Love that putter! i do like the ideas from some others of having the black head with this same color insert.

Love that putter! i do like the ideas from some others of having the black head with this same color insert.
That would look sick. I'll keep that one in the hopper if I ever need a refinish.

Back