Puma recommends a medium for a 39" chest and a large for 42" on their size chart - that might give you an idea of the snugness of fit.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Ok then a medium would probably be best. I have a 39 chest. Its odd because I have med and L stuff that fits well

3 new UA 1/4 zips for $120 before tax thanks to DSG flash sale today that I got TGW to match in store. Love all 3 colors so had to get all 3. Usually wear medium but went with large in these.

cd7f48a8813f2629f103e30090442286.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got 2 of the storm UA 1/4 zips and I love them.

3 new UA 1/4 zips for $120 before tax thanks to DSG flash sale today that I got TGW to match in store. Love all 3 colors so had to get all 3. Usually wear medium but went with large in these.

cd7f48a8813f2629f103e30090442286.jpg

My blue THP 1/4 zip should be here tomorrow and i cant wait. I love my red one and im glad i was able to add the blue

Bumping for Masters Sunday.

Picked these up last week.

They. Are. Awesome.
9d5aa2d1272cf660bca8c59bb29be1bf.jpg

Nice.
Those look good.

Yes, love the quarter zip. Always my go to for colder weather attire. I will use an additional sweater if needed OR sometimes throw on a vest over the quarter zip.

The one featured by Jman in the article this morning on THP is awesome.

The one featured by Jman in the article this morning on THP is awesome.
It's maybe the best I've ever had. You need to add one to the arsenal.

Posted in the new apparel thread, but posting here as well. Just picked this Nike top up today and it feels very warm when I tried it on

874394270431d0d192fe0e3ec3dd3395.jpg

I just bought a nice looking Callaway at Sam's Club this week. No pictures but for $30 it looked pretty nice.

I wore the THP puma red one recently. Still one of my favorites. Such a good color in person and comfy.

I wore the THP puma red one recently. Still one of my favorites. Such a good color in person and comfy.

Yes! I get nice comments on the red and blue. Great fitting product.

My new Peter Millar Hideaway Crown Sport 1/4 zip is awesome.

I need to get one of those

Love 1/4 zips. Got a couple nice Under Armour ones at Ross when I was in Casper.

I need to see a pic

I wish I could have snagged one of the Grey THP 1/4 Zips but none were left in my size...

I LOVE my Black, Red, and Blue ones

I need to see a pic

Its in the Grandaddy live thread. Next time I pull it out I will grab another for this thread.

After picking up the two provided by Callaway, plus a Peter Millar from the Hideaway, in addition to the couple already owned, looks like I'm going 7 days a week with the quarter zips. Absolutely love them.

Back