Short Par 4 - Feedback and Review (no codes/referral links)

Interested to see what my box brings. I did traditional. If its the same as what the athletic guys are getting I will take my 45 amd hit up TJ Maxx or Nordstroms Rack. Was just hoping to save some precious time of going to those places.

Very true....definitely getting things you can't purchase elsewhere (for the most part). Guess I was eluding to the challenge of pleasing everyone with every shipment....ain't gonna happen.

never gonna happen. I'm good with 2/3 of the box being useful/worth it.

Of course the flip side is that limited quantity items only have value if you are really interested in that particular OEM. As an example, I don't game an Odyssey putter. Getting some unique putter cover isn't especially exciting.

True but like with anything you can turn it around and either make a profit or recover cost. I sold one of the shirts from my last shirt par 4 box for $20.

Just got home, same box here. Love the Linksoul shirt.

0b91579737a6eaaf26fbfd92c614db95.jpg

Got my shipping info, expected delivery Thursday. 1.7lbs and athletic style. Hoping to have some cold gear given the current weather here in Boston. Also for anybody interested I have a code as well: http://shortpar4.refr.cc/FQBZMCN

I got a long sleeve adidas polo and am Ashworth 1/4 zip. Would never buy a long sleeve polo but this is nice and fits well. Will make a good addition to the winter golfing gear.

Love the LS shirts guys. They don't work here for summer, but for a couple months they're great

I must have added a 2nd subscription when I found out my code was used and it was going to save me 50%. I ended up with 2 Linksoul shirts, an adidas belt similar to the one I got at the last MC, which I love. Pair of adidas socks, and an adidas beanie. Considering it was 45 out the door, I'll take it. Down to 1 box for next month and we shall see what happens.

I got a long sleeve adidas polo and am Ashworth 1/4 zip. Would never buy a long sleeve polo but this is nice and fits well. Will make a good addition to the winter golfing gear.

This is probably what I am going to get since I have a traditional box as well. What colors did you get?

Just got my first box today. Got a faint grey adidas climalite polo and a celtic green adidas 1/2 zip track jacket in the same kind of style. $60 retail each. Please use my code since i got a code from this site so i can continue my subscription. Thanks! http://go.referralcandy.com/share/J4BJCHD

Hi guys, new member here. I received my first box today. I had a sp4 poker chip ball maker, A white Adidas Adizero polo, and a green Adidas 1/4 zip pullover. I am extremely happy with my first box. Did you guys think your first box was superior to any others you have received? I am just curious if it is a tactic to reel in business or did I just get lucky?

Hi guys, new member here. I received my first box today. I had a sp4 poker chip ball maker, A white Adidas Adizero polo, and a green Adidas 1/4 zip pullover. I am extremely happy with my first box. Did you guys think your first box was superior to any others you have received? I am just curious if it is a tactic to reel in business or did I just get lucky?

I think it's pretty similar all the way through. My boxes haven't changed much in the 4 or 5 months I've been getting them. They're nice, but not amazing. Every once in a while you'll get a great box and every once in a while you'll get a crap box. Like as been said, not every box will make everyone happy, and the one box I didn't like at all I could have sold in a heartbeat to someone who liked it.

Any interest in starting a swap thread for this stuff? Or a swap thread for clothes in general?

Mods please share if it's a non-starter for any reason.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Also, to whoever used my link, thank you!

Anxiously awaiting my box. I hope I get a LS polo or something for the cold weather (glove vs. summer socks).

If anyone is interested in the True Linkswear True Motion shoes from last month's box, make me an offer (trade or buy). They're black & white, size 10.5.

http://shortpar4.refr.cc/JB54QSR

BTW The adidas beanie I got is awesome. The outside of it has a material that looks like a Club Glove towel, and the inner layer is Merino Wool. I shall wear it until my THP Beanie arrives.

You guys are giving me hope I won't end up with the belt & socks :act-up: Should find out in a few hours, I've yet to get a box I thought was a 'home run'.

I received my first box yesterday. I got a short sleeve Linksoul shirt and a red Adidas quarter zip.

Can you take a picture of the quarter zip? Also where are you from? I'm wondering if they differentiate outfits based on location? I.E. northerners get the cool 1/4 zips and beanies... and us southerners are stuck with socks and belts
I received my first box yesterday. I got a short sleeve Linksoul shirt and a red Adidas quarter zip.

I live in Maryland and got a short sleeve polo, low cut socks and a white belt .. in JANUARY! :-(

Mine just arrived, I got a grey Linksoul shirt, black socks and black belt.

Can you take a picture of the quarter zip? Also where are you from? I'm wondering if they differentiate outfits based on location? I.E. northerners get the cool 1/4 zips and beanies... and us southerners are stuck with socks and belts

I live in Alabama, how do you post pictures? I never have posted pics in the forum.

Back