High Top Puma Golf Shoes

Glad I got my pre order in

Terrible look. I must be getting too old for new stuff!

Must have went conservative on the 1st run

I'm hoping so as I just couldn't drop the 200 on them right now with ClubClash coming up.

FRICK!

These are just too busy up around the ankle and those pants Ricky is wearing...yuck!!!
Definitely think the Nike Flyknit Chukka are a much better option as far as hightops go.

Wow, I'm actually a little surprised by that. now they flood to eBay later at a premium!

I'm not terribly surprised. Rickie drives the apparel market around me quite well, especially for the younger crowd. When you see a 60 year old decked out in orange, you know he's factoring.

I'm hoping so as I just couldn't drop the 200 on them right now with ClubClash coming up.

FRICK!

it's the universe's way of saving you

Start with the joggers and buy the hightops later.

Nope.

I will wear them to events. Just fired off an email to see if there would be additional release/pre-orders.

Nope.

I will wear them to events. Just fired off an email to see if there would be additional release/pre-orders.

Are you going to get the special hightop pants too?

Terrible look. I must be getting too old for new stuff!

I'm with you as far as me wearing them. I think they look OK on the younger guys. Everyone to their own styles!

im still pondering them especially for when you, Gregg and I are in same foursome in Ny
I've got an old pair of baseball pants you can wear :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

If he wears them with us his golf cart will probably drive off without him :angel:

I'll give them credit for being outside the box. This isn't my demographic but God Bless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have a pair or two laying around from my adult baseball days.

If he wears them with us his golf cart will probably drive off without him :angel:

ill make sure to bring my brother so he can chase it down

In the Pro Shop at Doral..

d4336841cc3176db7ee15caca3e71ded.jpg
a989448a90bc78b79b8e9f4dd07fd329.jpg

I think I just changed my mind on these. Get rid of that stuff on the top and I'll be back.

Yeah, that big belt/buckle is too much.

Back