This Needs Its Own Thread - Puppy Monkey Baby

So, uh, I'm guessing PuppyMonkeyBaby isn't going to be the team name for the GrandDaddy then? :D
Never say never...haha

Please no.

trevino-head-shake.gif

So i guess they win huh... we're still talking about it.

Ehhh.. Being talked about for being horrible isn't going to sell disgusting kickstart drinks. If anything I'd rather NOT drink a mounain dew after that nonsense.

Heard a discussion on the radio on the way in and the thought process was Puppies, monkey's and babies are advertising gold. Seems Mtn. Dew had some fun with it and from that perspective it was genius I guess.

I did laugh at it though. Was a fun ad.

JM

There are times I realize that I am no longer the target demographic for a product...this was one of those times.

Now, the Doritos Ultrasound was awesome.

My only reaction to that commercial was/is ...
:wtf:

This was SOOOOO bad, I felt uncomfortable watching that, it was that bad.

Don't get me wrong, I'm going to try that new flavor of Kickstart, because I like a Kickstart from time to time, but the ad was awful.

This was SOOOOO bad, I felt uncomfortable watching that, it was that bad.
I was at a pretty loud party, and when PuppyMonkeyBaby came on, things certainly quieted down. When it was over, someone surmised the experience pretty succinctly: What was that?

It was Puppy Monkey Baby!

If you have to TELL everyone what it is they are looking at, it's probably a bad idea.

Weirdest commercial ever.

#PuppyMonkeyBaby

Like a train wreck. You can't help but look.

#PuppyMonkeyBaby

Hated it but I don't do Dew.

So wrong so weird

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

First thing my doctor asked me at my appt this morning was if I watched the game. The second thing he asked me was "Did you see that puppy monkey baby? What in the hell was THAT??"

I can't believe all the PuppyMonkeyBaby hate.
I laughed almost the entire commercial.
Granted everyone else that was watching had this confused look on their face like my TV grew legs, jumped off the wall and started walking towards the front door.

I loved that commercial..... so much I kinda of want to get a golf polo with #puppymonkeybaby on the upper back below the collar... and a puppy, monkey, and baby sewn on the chest, right sleeve, and left sleeve.... actually... my mom owns an embroidery company...... Looks like people at club clash and golf outings are about to love me... or hate me... and yes... it will be mountain dew purple

Video in the 1st post fixed so people can get their #PuppyMonkeyBaby fix in.

Back