Call of Duty: Black Ops III

I suck at this game I have actually gotten worse.
I need a teacher

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if your online stuff is saved to your PS4 or to your psn. My ps4 died the other night and I just made a warranty claim and they gave me a brand new ps4 so wondering if I have to start over

Does anyone know if your online stuff is saved to your PS4 or to your psn. My ps4 died the other night and I just made a warranty claim and they gave me a brand new ps4 so wondering if I have to start over
Whoops, meant to reply and hit thanks...hehe

On Xbox it is tied to your Live account. When I went to a buddy's and played, we got my account on his system and it had everything I have done already good to go

It's on your PSN account, as long as you use the same name and all. Mine transfered from ps3 to ps4.

So that is where you've been.

Yep just sign in with your PSN account and youll be good to go

So that is where you've been.

Yep just sign in with your PSN account and youll be good to go

Yeah that and before it broke my roommate was playing ungodly amounts of assassins creed on my PS4.

And that makes me happy. Not that high of a level or prestige yet but close to getting the m8 and would be pissed if I started back at 1

I suck at this game I have actually gotten worse.
I need a teacher

Don't feel bad I think my K/d is around .7, I have good games and some really bad ones. I really need to get my old GT back and stop playing on my son's account.

Don't feel bad I think my K/d is around .7, I have good games and some really bad ones. I really need to get my old GT back and stop playing on my son's account.
I was good at black ops2 got decent at AW but getting worse at this. Just frustrating but main reason I play is to talk to my buddies so its all good

They're increasing TDM to 100 kills for the weekend. I know many PS4 THPers are happy to hear this news

They're increasing TDM to 100 kills for the weekend. I know many PS4 THPers are happy to hear this news
Is KC going up as well?

If it's that way for Xbox as well, I'm happy to hear it

If it's that way for Xbox as well, I'm happy to hear it

Should be the same for Xbox. Just saying the people I play with on ps4 was wanting this to happen and it finally did

I've got a 3 day weekend so I plan to get some games in while the wife continues to take it easy and get better. ? If anyone needs/wants another to play with, let me know :)

The 100 kills has been awesome! Also double cryptokey was nice but I want another 2xp weekend to level up quicker.

I'm on 3rd prestige now and just unlocked the M8 permanently. Once you level it up, it's an awesome gun with QuickDraw, ELO, Long Barrel and I've got high caliber on for headshots. I'm slowly going for dark matter but it will take quite a while. Some guns are just tough to use for me

I hope people are on tonight. I'm being snowed in and all Im thinking about are the noobs who are too

I hope people are on tonight. I'm being snowed in and all Im thinking about are the noobs who are too

I'll be on, you can kill me.

I should be on tonight. Hopefully I can finally diamond out my launchers

Im sure I will be on... you know considering I don't have a life according to you

Back