Not open for further replies.
37 on the back at Legacy

1 double
2 bogeys
1 eagle
1 birdie

One dumb mistake led to the double. I hate brain farts. Haha

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
Waste all those good shots buddy. Nice shooting.

Waste all those good shots buddy. Nice shooting.
Go look in our call out thread. The eagle was on 14. Driver, 7i, to 5 ft. Bring it!!

Go look in our call out thread. The eagle was on 14. Driver, 7i, to 5 ft. Bring it!!

What was the double on though

13. Went double bogey then eagle. Pretty good recovery.

I saw thay. Well done.

I played in your neck of the woods today Trout. Over at Rivertowne. I should have reached out to you. I figured you'd be traveling though! Nice round for you today!

That would have been awesome Barry, I live north west of Charlotte now buddy but I would have driven a good ways to hook up again, it's been a long time since I played with a THP'r buddy.

Lots of travel buddy but I see a break in the coming month, let's hook up in Atlanta, I'm traveling there frequently now.

That would have been awesome Barry, I live north west of Charlotte now buddy but I would have driven a good ways to hook up again, it's been a long time since I played with a THP'r buddy.

Lots of travel buddy but I see a break in the coming month, let's hook up in Atlanta, I'm traveling there frequently now.
Dude, we'll certainly play in Atlanta. Let me know next time you are heading my way.

Got out for the 3rd day in a row. Played my stand by course, Tega Cay - Cove again.

After a 104 on Monday, I posted an equally poor 102 yesterday. I've got a 2 day event coming up this weekend and wanted to head into it feeling a bit better than I was after those scores, so I headed back out today.

Much better 43 - 46 = 89 today.

Focused on slowing myself down with the driver and it paid off. I hit that club 6 times and kept it in play each time, although 2 of them were questionable swings. Looking forward to the tournament this weekend and hoping to go in and make some noise. Gotta make sure to avoid the pull-hooks I've been having pop-up with longer irons and I should be okay.

9 holes with my dad this morning. Shot a 46 with 20 putts. So dissapointed in how I putted (blame the aereated greens?) my score doesn't really reflect how well I hit the ball.
4 fairways and 5 greens in regulation. Both are really good for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoyed a round today -
39/39 78 with two 3-putts. One penalty stroke. No lost balls. Putted well overall (32) with two misses inside of 6 ft. Two double bogeys.
Best round at my club. 12/14 fir, 10 GIR. I feel like this one could have been LOW!

Enjoyed a round today -
39/39 78 with two 3-putts. One penalty stroke. No lost balls. Putted well overall (32) with two misses inside of 6 ft. Two double bogeys.
Best round at my club. 12/14 fir, 10 GIR. I feel like this one could have been LOW!

Nice round!

What did you shoot today?

Shot 41-41 yesterday with an 18hcp shot 40-39 today with an 16hcp. The 82 tied my previous best than the 79 today. After playing out at club clash every course seems like a putt putt course. Out of a job and still making money. $100 each.

Shot 85. 40/45 with only one triple (water ball from 80 yds out on par 4). Hit driver really well. Not long, but only missed one fairway, and was only maybe 5 feet off. Missed 3 putts inside 5 feet. Played free (birthday round) and tied my son. All in all, a very good day

39 again on 9. Pairs with the other 39 for a 78 towards my HC.

52...all kinds of junk. Crappy tee shots got me in trouble and cost me penalty strokes. Crappy iron shots did the same

38/41 for a 79 at the home course. Played pretty well.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

45 in league play. Driver was ok but irons were off line. #workinprogress

42 in my league tonight with a 4 putt double bogey.

52...all kinds of junk. Crappy tee shots got me in trouble and cost me penalty strokes. Crappy iron shots did the same

It'll come. It's over now so time to move on. Besides, Team441 4 da Win! :D

JM

41-44/85.

Six Bogeys and three pars on the front. Seven bogeys and a par on the front. Only breakdown was on #10 where I got a double. I wasn't happy with the score on the back, but I just couldn't get it going.

Shot 41-41 yesterday with an 18hcp shot 40-39 today with an 16hcp. The 82 tied my previous best than the 79 today. After playing out at club clash every course seems like a putt putt course. Out of a job and still making money. $100 each.

Hell yeah, dude! way to golf your ball!

(no wind is AWESOME)

Shot a very boring 38 tonight. 2 bogeys, 7 pars. Honestly, I thought I played mostly smart and put myself into good positions and hit the ball well. Greens were molasses-slow so after playing Hammock Beach, I couldn't get many putts to the hole. Was so nice to play with little wind again. Like a long-lost friend. The new M1 picked up where it left off in Florida, going 4/5 on FIR with it. The confidence I have with it is incredible.

West loch muni today. 41-43. 12/14 fairways. 9/18 GIR. 34 putts. Been playing fast greens lately. These where like 4 on the stimp meter. Five three putts. Pretty uneventful days, except for the putting.

Shot a very boring 38 tonight. 2 bogeys, 7 pars. Honestly, I thought I played mostly smart and put myself into good positions and hit the ball well. Greens were molasses-slow so after playing Hammock Beach, I couldn't get many putts to the hole. Was so nice to play with little wind again. Like a long-lost friend. The new M1 picked up where it left off in Florida, going 4/5 on FIR with it. The confidence I have with it is incredible.
I should be so bored

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

50 in league play last night. Was happy with the driver, as last week's disaster off the tee seemed to be worked out.

But very disappointed with the wedge game. Especially with the practice I've been doing there. Just shows thst it's never enough work. As Freddie's thread points out.

Probably cost me 5 shots on shots inside 80 yards.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back