Golf Gear: What's Stored In The Trunk of Your Car?

Just about every type of gear/ accessory besides clubs: shoes (2 pair), umbrella, towels, hats, extra sweater/jacket, winter cart gloves, hand warmers, suntan lotion, alignment sticks, tour striker, Gold Flex, Cleveland Classics persimmon driver, adjustment wrench, shag bag, sunglasses

Bag Boy Tri-Swivel cart, Shoes, Balls, Tees, you name it... and my clubs most of the time.

I dont have any thing in my car. Always comes out into its cupboard in the shed after each round.

My golf umbrella for the great Irish weather. Everything else is stored in-doors. This is since my friend had his new Audi robbed with his new set of fitted clubs, which he never got to play a round with.

My truck bed is full of golf equipment. Usually I have my set of clubs, a putter or two, an extra umbrella, my clicgear, a 3i, 4i, a fairway wood, 3 pairs of golf shoes and about 150 balls. Then I have to use my truck bed for something else and I clean out to just a bag with my current gamers and my balls but it eventually fills up again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's not unusual for me to have a wedge, putter, and some balls in my car just in case I want to stop at a course during lunch for some practice. My clubs now stay on my golf cart in my garage.

I use to keep a lot in there; cart and walking/stand bag, at least a couple pair of shoes, extra balls & gloves, rotational clubs (woods & wedges). But my furloughs started moving and I started worrying about theft so it all comes out after rounds now.

I have nothing in the main trunk, but my car has a foot locker like sub-trunk that I have about four dozen balls in. No idea why but they stay there.

I keep everything in my trunk.

Clubs, cart cover, push cart, shoes, golf balls.

Bag, clubs, shoes, pull cart, little cheap-o plastic tote with gloves, tees, balls. My Jetta (2008) has a freakishly large trunk. I never really thought much about my clubs getting stolen. Now, you guys have me all paranoid.

Seems there are always balls in my car. Not necessarily in the back, but in the door pockets or under the front seats! Sometimes in the back though. Otherwise, nothing on purpose.

We keep our clubs, shoes and push carts at the golf course.

Just 2 or 3 pairs of shoes and an umbrella. Rest comes in the house with me.

A headcover and hat that I've been too lazy to take out. I never leave anything valuable in my car

Everything is usually in the car, not as much in winter. Right now I have one pair of golf shoes, rain pants and jacket I think, a bunch of tees, umbrella, shag bag and I am sure some other random things I barely use.

Right now? Let's see....

CliqGear cart
sun mountain three5 bag with 2 sets of irons and various drivers
Grandaddy bag with Grandaddy clubs, and some review clubs
Roughly 10 pair of shoes in the hidden storage area.
An iron box that has some of Nerfny old irons in them.
Umbrella
Rain jacket.

ClicGear

3 dozen balls

3 pair of shoes

2 HS golfers bags

1 THP reviewers bag

3 extra putters

1 extra set of irons

1 extra 3w

Grandaddy jacket

Rain/wind pants

Launch Monitor

I could add the LM too, but technically that's in the back seat haha

No car, but behind the seat of my truck (extended cab) 2 putters, 2 pair of shoes, clubs, rain jacket and 2 dozen balls.

I have nothing in the main trunk, but my car has a foot locker like sub-trunk that I have about four dozen balls in. No idea why but they stay there.

Tesladoes have some extra room I would guess.

Currently....Nothing. Ever since I traded for a Mini Cooper Clubman, my wife has decided that I should take her car(Dodge Nitro) on Sat & Sun for golf while she tools around in the Mini....Then, as she is off on Monday, she gets it then as well. So my clubs have been hanging out by the front door, not knowing which car I going to use. That's why i keep them clean now. Previously, I kept a shoe locker filled with stuff and my clubs in the back of my mazda3 hatchabck.

I keep my golf shoes in the huddle compartment in the back of my vehicle. Plenty of air trees in this space

Adwillingham-yup my stuff stays in the car as well. Winter and summer. They are used at least once a week year round. Clubs, shoes, hats, balls, energy bars, often last weeks socks.

Will shafts and grips wear prematurely-probably. To me its just stuff.

Golf GAS will always kick in before premature wear does, lol

Back