What no relish, tomatoes, sport peppers or celery salt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mayonnaise plus ketchup, chili, slaw, onions, mustard salt and pepper

Hot Dog Toppings

Mayonnaise plus ketchup, chili, slaw, onions, mustard salt and pepper

Be sure to never eat a hotdog around me then. If I see someone put mayonnaise on a hotdog I'll throw it against a freaking wall

Be sure to never eat a hotdog around me then. If I see someone put mayonnaise on a hotdog I'll throw it against a freaking wall
Mayonnaise is good on french fries also

Mayo makes me gag
Lol. Mayo has always been a staple in my house. Girlfriend likes miracle whip. So now I am a miracle whip guy.

Hot Dog Toppings

Mayonnaise, ketchup, a little bit of relish, Potato fries! Winning!

But to answer the question:

Chili and cheese.

Pico de gayo!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry about this, but if you put ketchup on a hotdog you are a worthless human being

Sorry about this, but if you put ketchup on a hotdog you are a worthless human being
That makes me worthless then. I like ketchup, relish and jalapeños

Apparently I need to eat more hot dogs.

Only mustard.

Never understood why having ketchup on a hot dog makes you a worthless human being or some sort of scum of the earth.

Now if you had to kill babies to make ketchup I would understand, but it's a condiment made from tomatoes that is meant to enhance the taste of food, let's get our priorities straight people.

Given those options, chili and cheese.

However, here's an interesting one people may not have tried. Ketchup and bread and butter pickles. Just put ketchup on, and then stick 3 bread and butter pickles down the side of the bun. Awesome!

Ketchup is not food it's corn syrup. dont do it! I have two kids 5 7 I told them early on no ketchup in house!!! They think it's awful. Lol I am raising two quality humans here. They eat mustard on fries. Anything to keep my money out of the hands of the Heinz corp is a winner in my book. We do like Oreos though

What do you dip your fries in?
Malt vinegar is an option I enjoy occasionally , cheese wiz with bacon bits is another.

The only wrong answer is ketchup.

Either mustard or chili and cheese (and if onions ended up on there, I wouldn't be upset).

Off menu:
Chicago dog
bacon-wrapped with cheese
corn dog

Everything but ketchup for me.

Just ketchup . cheese and bacon are solid as well but normally it is just ketchup

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Ketchup is not food it's corn syrup. dont do it! I have two kids 5 7 I told them early on no ketchup in house!!! They think it's awful. Lol I am raising two quality humans here. They eat mustard on fries. Anything to keep my money out of the hands of the Heinz corp is a winner in my book. We do like Oreos though

My ketchup (Heinz) is tomatoes (tomato concentrate from ripe tomatoes), vinegar, then as a distant third is corn syrup and finally onion powder and seasonings to round it out. Nothing wrong with that. At least the #1 ingredient is tomato - the first listed ingredient in mustard isn't even mustard, it's vinegar. I certainly wouldn't deprive my kids of such an American staple like ketchup.

I use ketchup in lots of things that I make, not just as a condiment. I make my own barbecue sauce, and one ingredient is ketchup. I wouldn't eat a hamburger without ketchup.

Even though I wouldn't use ketchup straight on a hot dog, I do make a sauce by mixing ketchup and mustard together. It ends up tasting like neither, and then with that and a generous layer of chopped fresh onion, it makes for a good hot dog. A drive in I used to go to where I lived right out of high school served a foot long hot dog with a sauce that was like that, and I stopped there regularly.

What do you dip your fries in?

I know this wasn't directed at me but.... I dip mine in Miracle Whip if I do anything, but mostly I just use salt. Never got into the ketchup on fries thing.

Back