Contest - Guess The Color Of The 2016 THP Tour Van

Yellow with 15 balls

(and a big PXG driver picture on the hood :banana:)

Thp green with 1 ball .

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Optic Yellow and 21 balls

Orange with 10 golf balls.

I am going to go with purple and 19 golf balls

Whatever the final colour and design, I have no doubt it will look just as good as the last few years have done and I can't wait to see it

Black and 17 balls.

Last edited:
The van will be unveiled before the end of the week.

I'm going black and 16 balls.

Its funny, when we were trying to decide what color to go with, we had one in mind and then we went to the wrap place we use and the designer had something different on there. We ended up really liking it.

Different companies are throughout the Tour Van, including a lot of different club and shaft companies. From what I saw on the screen (have not seen the finished product yet), I am eager to see the 2016 version.

I am going to go with white and 16 balls.

Its funny, when we were trying to decide what color to go with, we had one in mind and then we went to the wrap place we use and the designer had something different on there. We ended up really liking it.

Different companies are throughout the Tour Van, including a lot of different club and shaft companies. From what I saw on the screen (have not seen the finished product yet), I am eager to see the 2016 version.

I'm kind of antsy too! Can only imagine you and GG right now

I'm kind of antsy too! Can only imagine you and GG right now

Its one of those things that feels weird.
Ever go into buy pants and they need to be altered? You pay for them and then leave the store with nothing. In a week or so you can go back and pick up your pants.
We go down there and see it on the screen. See what we think it will look like after months of getting logos right, and hours with him designing it.
THen pay a ridiculous sum of money to have it done and then leave with nothing.

Its such a weird feeling. But excited to see it.

Yellow - 10 balls

Its one of those things that feels weird.
Ever go into buy pants and they need to be altered? You pay for them and then leave the store with nothing. In a week or so you can go back and pick up your pants.
We go down there and see it on the screen. See what we think it will look like after months of getting logos right, and hours with him designing it.
THen pay a ridiculous sum of money to have it done and then leave with nothing.

Its such a weird feeling. But excited to see it.

Totally get it. It's like "man I just paid you a lot of money and you're telling me to wait?""

It's almost for that amount of money you want instant gratification. At least I would. Heck I spend money on clubs during impulse purchases just to get that instant gratification.

Orange

Tiebreaker - 18 balls.

Contest is now closed...Teaser picture.

2016-01-20%2012.47.56-L.jpg

Can't wait to see the rest... Is that orange or yellow or yellowish orange??? HA HA... Callaway prominent on the side. LOVE IT.

NICE! But is that orange? yellow? yorange?

Well I may be close with the color, but definitely went too low on the # of balls.

Niiiiiice

I really like that blend of orange and yellow. Kinda reminds me of a sunset.

I'm a fan of that color scheme.

Can't wait to see the rest... Is that orange or yellow or yellowish orange??? HA HA... Callaway prominent on the side. LOVE IT.

Callaway side
Companies back with major Bridgestone presence
True Temper Hood
Cleveland/Srixon Top

So many great companies made it possible and they are each there to be noticed.

Back