UA will no longer allow strip clubs to be expended.

Tadashi70

Reaction score
Handicap
Surprised this is allowed anywhere in 2018. This has been forbidden in my workplace as long as i can remember.

Honestly, when I read that, I thought "University of Alabama"

my opinion is that this is for tax reasons disguised as social consciousness. entertainment is no longer tax deductible. that includes golf, hunting trips, sporting events, and yes gentlemen's clubs. nix the expense because there is no tax benefit, but "sell it" on the back of the #metoo movement.

If the "entertainer" starts off by wearing something that is UA would that be considered a business meeting, a presentation or an educational expense.

So, just do like people do with gov't travel cards and pull money from an ATM to finance the trip you desire. As long as you don't go over your per diem, you're golden.

The last paragraph is more concerning to me. Sure the guy is no longer there, but clearly some issues there.

So, just do like people do with gov't travel cards and pull money from an ATM to finance the trip you desire. As long as you don't go over your per diem, you're golden.

Im not sure how other places work but my per diem still has to be summarized.

Does this mean with the savings they won't be so uppity about their prices? :drinks:

Not difficult.

1 - ATM withdrawal (incidentals)

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Does this mean with the savings they won't be so uppity about their prices? :drinks:
They're definitely proud of their stuff.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Man I figured an outfit as big as UA would have frowned on that long ago, even in small sales rolls the Peeler was paid for with "ghost" money, and never where the CFO or accounting could see.

Same here. Receipts are key and the only way I am getting reimbursed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back