Live Scoring Coming To THP Events In 2016

This will be great! I'm already a GameBook user and its a lot of fun.

JM

This is freaking awesome. This just adds an awesome element to the live update threads!

Love another way to follow along. I imagine it will make it easier on those of you working your tails off to provide the logistics too, so win/win.

Am I really the only person that is going to throw their phone? Tried a third email and this time it says XXX_XX@yahoo.com has already been used!

That is really cool! Too bad it's Apple only, hopefully they can put out an Android release.

That is really cool! Too bad it's Apple only, hopefully they can put out an Android release.

There is an android release, check the playstore many have downloaded it already

This is awesome! Following along is already great this will make it even better. Such a cool idea

That's awesome! I was always hoping for live scoring with events...Not that I didn't appreciate all the live updated scores folks put out, but this seems much easier!

[h=2]Apps[/h]
3OthNPHU6AD_Y92-Vt7WBq0pa4SGFdtXx1A0cO4zUpUx6UfpMS6RxwDwEihuH6sje2A=w170-rw

Golf GameBookGameBook Development

Thanks Mike, it still doesn't show up on my phone but it does on the website. So strange.

So here is the deal with all of this.
Apple, one OS.
Android, many OS

So it will possibly not work on every Android device.

So here is the deal with all of this.
Apple, one OS.
Android, many OS

So it will possibly not work on every Android device.

Yep I just tried to install it through the website and it says its not compatible with my phone. :banghead:

Galaxy Note 5, oh well. Still LOVE the idea!

I will have to check properly later, but this sounds like a brilliant way to keep everyone updated

Forgive the question as it may be obvious when I start to look at the app, but do you have to register to be able to just view scoreboards or can anyone view them and only those registered and actually participating in the event can update the scores?

This is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

I will bring an extra iOS phone to any event that I get into for those that want to use it.

Yep I just tried to install it through the website and it says its not compatible with my phone. :banghead:

Galaxy Note 5, oh well. Still LOVE the idea!

As long as one person in each 4some has iOS at THP Events, we are golden.

Icing on the cake IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was needed and will send these events to another level! Hate I'm missing out on the Kickoff next month, but now it will be even easier to follow along!

Downloaded for android. A bit chunky but manageable.

I'm captaincaution on there.

Will the live results also be posted in a forum like in the past? Or if we want to follow along do we have to use a device to see the scores?

Ok, got the android app, user name AngryYankee.

Very cool! Just one more way to follow along! :) Downloaded and signed up! hickerad is my username. Imagine that haha

I'm in. sparksjr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered as CookieTHP. Will be looking for friends to add also.

Back