PXG 0311t irons - unofficial review

I figured it was only a matter of time till you had a set dude!

"World’s sexiest"

Now that's a stretch. Interesting, but I can't stand the look, let alone the price.

None the less, I'm interested on what you have to say.

Was the offer a marketing email from PXG saying that these irons are now available for sale?? Lol, I kid... Very curious to hear your thoughts on these though as most of what's out there is speculation and not much in-hand experience. I hope they work out for you

Was the offer a marketing email from PXG saying that these irons are now available for sale?? Lol, I kid... Very curious to hear your thoughts on these though as most of what's out there is speculation and not much in-hand experience. I hope they work out for you
I got them at a pretty big discount from retail price. We shall see. I'm interested to see how all the tech works out

Dayum!

I think everyone is excited for you KC. Can't wait!

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Two things...

First, I can't wait to hear your thoughts on these

Second....damn bro...you really are a club ho....LOL

Can't wait to hear your thoughts on the irons...thanks, kc720.

Should be very interesting to hear your thoughts! Price versus performance is a curious debate.

I'm excited to hear some real world feedback on these instead of just marketing hype!

I think we all knew who was getting a set of these first though, not surprised.:clapp:

I am so ready for the thoughts on these. KC, why didnt you have these things rush delivered. I am impatient.

I'll have better photos after they are built and in hand but here are a few teasers
10588768bdadf7cb1653372eb064a805.jpg
b3d1c36291b4a07beaa3800d9015c968.jpg
66bae425e2b999d0192bc397a3bed1ec.jpg
9bcfdf34b4a438d953bf43a68fbca94f.jpg
624c52c18715e96a28372187236bbc97.jpg
7fbc9f143456c6de01d712f9b55c1a31.jpg

Love the looks of those.... Cant wait to hear your thoughts

Those really don't look all that intimidating to look down at. Looking forward to comparisons.

Any particular reason that you went with the 0311T instead of the 0311?

Any particular reason that you went with the 0311T instead of the 0311?
Well a player of my caliber (read:ego hahaha) prefers bit less offset at address and not too big of a top line. There's a kid at my course with the 0311 and I looked at them in hand and I was not a fan of the look. Looked to be thick, long, and shallow with lot of offset. Purely a visual thing really. Simple matter of preference. Should make the transition bit easier coming from blades

They actually dont look as intimidating as I thought they would. I really cannot wait to hit these!

They look good Kang,

What I'm interested in is how the specs come out as well as if there are any issues with the sound from iron to iron. I have read about some issues with different clubs sounding hollow.

They look good Kang,

What I'm interested in is how the specs come out as well as if there are any issues with the sound from iron to iron. I have read about some issues with different clubs sounding hollow.
I'll he sure to pay attention to sound from each iron

Have fun with them and I look forward to your feedback. I've had hit the 7 iron with an Aerotech i95 and enjoyed it.

Back