59 Belts - a mini review

Hawk

Master Painter
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
If you happened to read this thread http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?10846-THP-s-Thank-You-FL-Outing that JB posted, you will see that the THP outing group got JB and GG custom belt buckles from 59 as a token of our appreciation. I wanted to just write a mini review of our experience with this company.

We discussed it as a group and I emailed customerservice@59belts.com after reading the interview that was posted on the main page during the spring fashion roll out. I was really impressed with their products and we were hoping to get something truly one-of-a-kind for our gracious hosts. Trevor, who is an owner of the company, emailed me back and the process started. I would say that over the course of a month we emailed back and forth close to 50 times discussing the buckles, design ideas, shipping, etc,. Trevor was always very prompt and polite with his correspondence.

We were on a bit of a time crunch with this project and the folks at 59 really got these buckles to us quickly. This was much appreciated as we had to have them in time for the party on Saturday night. They were shipped via USPS and arrived much earlier than I hoped.

The products that we got are amazing. Pictures really don't do them justice at all. They are milled out of stainless steel and are so shiny I could see my reflection in them. If you get a custom buckle from 59, you are wearing a piece of art that nobody else will ever have. They also sent two straps that are soft and very high quality. Finally, everything came in these nifty carry bags that have separate pockets for the buckle and strap.

If you are a belt buckle collector you really should do yourself a favor and contact this company. The custom buckles are not cheap, but when you add up the quality, customer service, and stunning artwork, they are really worth every penny.

The outing group would like to thank 59 Belts for all they did to make gifts that will last a lifetime!

awesome stuff hawk! thanks again to you for taking on all the responsibility and to 59 for working with a bunch of "hackers". it's hard to describe the quality and beauty of the work this company does.

The 2 buckles for JB and GG look GREAT!! Awesome job!! :clapp: And what a very nice surprise I'm sure :)

It really was not necessary as we stated, but we were thrilled to be receiving these. Mine is already up in my office proudly displayed and you are right taht our photos cannot possibly do them justice. You guys almost brought a tear to my eye with this gesture and did bring one to my wife. You are an amazing group of people that we are honored to call our friends.

On a side note, hawk hit it dead on with Trevor and 59 belts. They have incredible service and the pieces speak for themselves. I will wear mine proudly and be a part of the 59 club.

Well said Ryan... I also want to thank you for taking the led on this project. Without you we would still be thinking of something to give them. Great job my friend!

Agreed - Although I was not there in person, I was there in spirit! Thanks for heading up the covert op!

You know what I want to say right here spanks but I wont lol. Great write up Hawk and thank you again for taking the lead on this! Thanks to 59 belts as well for awesome customer service and such a great product. They really went out of their way for us so this could happen.

I know this is an old thread but I am going to be ordering a kick arse buckle from these guys in the coming days. I'll be sure to display it once it comes in.

I know this is an old thread but I am going to be ordering a kick arse buckle from these guys in the coming days. I'll be sure to display it once it comes in.

I'll be joining you, when my stuff comes in from them. I am even looking at adding their pink belt to my collection.

In case people want to see their work. They have stock belts or can create a buckle you design

image-1_zpsc3717fd0.jpg

image-1_zps9d3c44dd.jpg

Im looking forward to seeing your new buckles. My collection is growing and Im always looking for something new.

Man I'd kill for one of those like JB's. Dayum.

Wow those are great looking buckles.

Woah, back it up a minute. Those are killer buckles displayed last night!

Umm....yeah....I want one.

Those are some quality buckles. I really like GG's

Back