The Burger Thread

All the Vegas THP event talk has me remembering/wanting/lusting over this one we had.

burgr_farm_burger.jpg

I would eat the farm burger every day for the rest of my life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may get killed for this, but the Burgers at the Cheesecake Factory in Cherry Hill, NJ are freakin' AMAZING. I had one last night and can't believe how great they are. I've had at least a dozen burgers. It's my go to place for a great Burger. With Cheddar and Bacon, cooked medium...DAMN.

Tried an egg on my burger at the burger bar in SF. Maybe I did it wrong, but it didn't really add much to it. The burger was still pretty good though.

uploadfromtaptalk1446000677834.jpg

Something went wrong then

I can't do an egg on a burger.

I think I need to make a burger this weekend with a pound of bacon.

Finally got a chance to try EverFi, the Breakfast burger with syrup, egg and hash browns was fantastic!

I was pleasantly surprised with ZinBurger in Morris Plains NJ. Great burgers, fries, shakes, a good selection of beers, and (this time of year) football on TVs.

I was pleasantly surprised with ZinBurger in Morris Plains NJ. Great burgers, fries, shakes, a good selection of beers, and (this time of year) football on TVs.

I ate at one of those in FL. I thought it was pretty good too.

Finally got a chance to try EverFi, the Breakfast burger with syrup, egg and hash browns was fantastic!

We have BurgerFi over here too and I thought it was great. Little pricey for that kind of burger joint, but really good.

We have BurgerFi over here too and I thought it was great. Little pricey for that kind of burger joint, but really good.

Agreed. Way more than I thought it would be. Even the kids meals were like $6.50. But good food. Even the hotdogs tasted fresh.

Went to see the tree at Rockefeller Center this afternoon with the family, on the way we stopped at Bill's Bar and Burgers on 51st street between 5th and 6th avenues. My daughter and I ordered the same BBQ burger. A nice size pattie, cooked medium, an amazing BBQ sauce with pieces of hickory bacon mixed in, fresh smoked mozzarella cheese, lettuce and tomato, on a pretzel roll. Topped off for me with a *few pints" of there Cold Ass beer on tap. My wife and daughter topped there's off with oreo milk shakes. Everything was absolutely amazing!!!!

Green Chili burger at Tru Burger. It was pretty decent.

b711f58e51f1f89df89f1cadd38a651f.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1450490481721.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1450490481721.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 0
I may get killed for this, but the Burgers at the Cheesecake Factory in Cherry Hill, NJ are freakin' AMAZING. I had one last night and can't believe how great they are. I've had at least a dozen burgers. It's my go to place for a great Burger. With Cheddar and Bacon, cooked medium...DAMN.

I wouldn't go all the way to amazing, but their Kobe Burger (medium rare) is certainly delicious.

How good is Wahlburgers? One is coming to Philly. Is it worth the trip?

Made some homemade burgers the other day that pepperoni cooked into them. They were good.

My favorite burgers : thick juicy beef + mushroom slices + grilled buns , and I eat it with mayonaisse, or with tomato ketchup.

441 popped his In N Out cherry tonight.

Oh man...what did he think?

Back