#TheGrandaddy is Coming! What do you want to see?

I want to see an unmitigated beat down of the #zoocrew. You got the tools and you got the talent!

For those who want to follow me:

Twitter:THP_TH34
Vine: THP_TH34
Periscope: THP_TH34

It is all linked through my twitter so you should see the info there as I post them.

I am excited to see as many pictures and videos from this event as possible. However, I don't want it to overwhelm Team Redemption because I want to see them bring home the win!

I am excited to see as many pictures and videos from this event as possible. However, I don't want it to overwhelm Team Redemption because I want to see them bring home the win!
Part of being on this team is having the responsibility to bring the experience to the community IMO. I wouldnt have made this thread if i didnt truly believe that. Taking pictures of the most amazing golf course known to man and posting those pictures on this forum isnt overwhelming at all. Its all part of being on this team

I want to see everything. From inside the hq informative sessions, to swag party, to fittings to the competition. Most of all, I want to see 12 THPers and 12 of the zoocrew having a blast

I plan to take a bunch of pictures, and agree that the rider in the cart has the responsibility to update on the match, and that worked well for me at the king.

For me, I'm going to try and do a bit of a mini recap each night to help me remember it as much as the rest of you.

Any content that comes from this event I am all for just bring as much as you have time for without missing anything yourself. I will say if you post a periscope, add your handle on here so we can all watch, I know sometimes I see someone posted one but I dont know there twitter handle to tune in .

I plan to take a bunch of pictures, and agree that the rider in the cart has the responsibility to update on the match, and that worked well for me at the king.

For me, I'm going to try and do a bit of a mini recap each night to help me remember it as much as the rest of you.

I like the nightly recap idea. A video run-down of folks talking at the end of the day (like they did for the PGA show) would be fun, but that might be time consuming, and you guys are first and foremost there to win and have fun.

I want to see victory.
Team Redemption with Captain James wearing the belt after you all win!!! A must see photo for sure!!!

Just win baby!

I wanna see the belt! First on Jman, then on each of you. :act-up: Mostly I would like to see you all have the time of your lives. Pics, videos, recaps...... I'll find it all. Get it done and have some fun!

Thanks in advance for your efforts to include all of us here on the forum, and thanks for what you have done already in the threads.

JM

The coverage of the first two were nothing but exceptional and I have no doubts the third will be the same. One thing I think all THPers "get" is the fact like PhillyV said part of the responsibility is bringing the whole experience to everyone here following along. I have no doubts you guys will kill it with the coverage I can't wait for you guys!

Photos and round updates for me.

Oh, and hopefully that Q&A or something along the lines so those forum questions we asked can get an answer or two!

Checking in to follow what people want. I haven't heard selfies yet??

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

I loved the videos that cookies shared. Swings, putts and laughs!

A few periscopes would be cool

@cdpkook132 on periscope here. I have lots of roll over data this month too! Bring on #thegranddaddy

@cdpkook132 on periscope here. I have lots of roll over data this month too! Bring on #thegranddaddy

I have unlimited data with Sprint, but based on my scopes from KC my signal isn't always the best. @nebgolfer56 on both twitter and periscope.

I have unlimited data with Sprint, but based on my scopes from KC my signal isn't always the best. @nebgolfer56 on both twitter and periscope.

Should I just strap a GoPro to my head!?!?

Should I just strap a GoPro to my head!?!?

Yes. We have some great tech folks on the forum who can workout a live feed on it, right?! A guy can dream.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to see a group of THPers go out to Cali, have a freaking awesome time, enjoy themselves, soak up the atmosphere of what you are experiencing.

I also want to see that same group of THPers have the time of their golfing lives and share it here with the rest of the THP family.

And finally, I want to see that group of THPers whip some tail and bring home a Victory. I have faith.

#TheGrandaddy is Coming! What do you want to see?

Captain says no. LOL

Haha that was a KC joke. You have to imagine it being said in a British accent ;)

Live updates.
Videos of the fittings. As best you can because who knows what gear is going to show up.
pictures lots and lots and lots of pictures.
A video of Roger Cleveland wishing THP a Happy Festivus or any videos involving him.
Zoo Crew loosing.

Back