The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasting my entire afternoon in a non productive meeting.

Did you find those TVs and Fridges for the golf companies that wanted them...haha
Hahaha 1 left it was junk im leaving it for now. It is fully stocked with alcohol though

S'mores blizzard from Dairy Queen. I should have gone with the small not the medium. I think I may explode.

Seats 2A and 2B for our flight tomorrow after springing for an upgrade. Thanks to giving up our seats on Christmas eve, we're still only $135 in each for flights to Mexico.

I'm sitting in the waiting room awaiting the results of my arm nerve test from last week, and I'm pretty sure Samuel L. Jackson is sitting across from me.

…and now he's glaring at me.

I'm sitting in the waiting room awaiting the results of my arm nerve test from last week, and I'm pretty sure Samuel L. Jackson is sitting across from me.

…and now he's glaring at me.

Start quoting stuff from his movies and see what he does.

This is how you fly
15c82c9e98a63780d87157392c72cb27.jpg

I run in the three guys with nobody in front of them. Instead of playing through they just want me to skip the whole and go around them. OK fine. Be dicks. And then I'm watching them and they're driving to the fairway even though it's cartpath only spinning the tires out and just basically ruining fairway.

I normally wouldn't do this but I called the pro shop and let them know. Looks like they were being dicks to them too so they kicked him off the course. I don't understand why people think they can do whatever they want just because they pay to greens fee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Official Banter Away Thread

Anyone else ever have Golfsmith refuse to repair a club? They won't even touch my Knuth since it's not a "name brand".

Anyone else ever have Golfsmith refuse to repair a club? They won't even touch my Knuth since it's not a "name brand".

Years ago they wouldn't fix my Callaway knockoffs. They didn't want to take responsibility of breaking the hosel.

did you try to contact Knuth?

did you try to contact Knuth?

Not yet. I'm hoping it's just a couple of pieces of epoxy in the head, that broke loose when I was hitting range rocks in the cold. Hoping someone local can fix it before I have to think about shipping it out.

Not yet. I'm hoping it's just a couple of pieces of epoxy in the head, that broke loose when I was hitting range rocks in the cold. Hoping someone local can fix it before I have to think about shipping it out.
Just need to pop the grip off and give it a good shake. Shouldn't be that hard for someone to do...

This is how you fly
15c82c9e98a63780d87157392c72cb27.jpg

Nah, I much prefer my iPad on the table. The content is better and the interface is better not to mention it works with my wireless headphones.
efd15892e3f8f09025ec7adefe6ee9e3.jpg

Just need to pop the grip off and give it a good shake. Shouldn't be that hard for someone to do...

It's definitely in the head, wouldn't any plugs block debris from coming out via the shaft?

I have a heat gun and have tried trapping them, I've never pulled/installed a head before so it's a bit daunting to do as a first time project.

It's definitely in the head, wouldn't any plugs block debris from coming out via the shaft?

I have a heat gun and have tried trapping them, I've never pulled/installed a head before so it's a bit daunting to do as a first time project.
Possibly. I guess it depends on how the club was installed. But yeah if it's in the head then maybe it won't be so easy.

Not sure if it is a banter, rant or happy, but I just turned on the THP radio #5 The dean has spoken and when the robot sound / music started the cat shot straight up in the air and ran away. It was hilarious, then she came sneaking back in and sat and listened with a "what the heck is that" kind of look.

Uploading a 18gb video takes a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back